The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

BrownArmy

you realize clintons started out for something different and ended with tge sex thing. It started out with cattle thing. The point is the econmy trumped his dealings

You realize the Trump 'thing' started with potential collusion and is likely to end somewhere else?

bbsam

Staff member
they r a problem everywhere
Why opiates? Why not just drugs in general?

Didn't have a problem throwing the book at a 19 year old black crackhead from Detroit but when it's cute little Amanda doing Percocet Dover, well we have to treat her and rehabilitate her. What a bunch of hypocritical friend's.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Why opiates? Why not just drugs in general?

Didn't have a problem throwing the book at a 19 year old black crackhead from Detroit but when it's cute little Amanda doing Percocet Dover, well we have to treat her and rehabilitate her. What a bunch of hypocritical friend's.
what are you talking about, i dont care what they do to tge druggies or to the people who give them the stuff. I dont think treatment works that well

bbsam

Staff member
what are you talking about, i dont care what they do to tge druggies or to the people who give them the stuff. I dont think treatment works that well
That really wasn't at you. Simple personal tirade about the sudden difference in political talk about drug addiction. My apologies.