The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the polls now are not assumptions, they poll a higher number of dems is my point. You poll 600 dems to 200 repubs tge numbers will be off

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
...and Sheriff Clarke is the democratic candidate elected sheriff.
upload_2017-8-4_8-35-44.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
also leaking the presidents phone calls to world leaders was wrong. Thats pretty absurd thing to do. Also i would feel the same if it was a democrat president

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
also leaking the presidents phone calls to world leaders was wrong. Thats pretty absurd thing to do. Also i would feel the same if it was a democrat president
I gotta disagree.
Did you read the transcripts? Freakin hilarious. It would have been a disservice to the American people to deprive them of the lulz those conversations have provided us.

bbsam

Staff member
True. But the content of those calls sure seem to point to the president knowing he's a fraud. I wonder when the base will figure it out...

Box Ox

They were probably leaked by staffers because this President's conduct has been beyond the pale. His own people are so disturbed that they feel his voters need to know they're being conned. For the good of the country.

newfie

True. But the content of those calls sure seem to point to the president knowing he's a fraud. I wonder when the base will figure it out...

well we know Obama was a fraud when he was caught on an open mike speaking with the Russians. In fairness to this issue trump should cherry pick a few of Obama's phone conversations as president and release them.

newfie

They were probably leaked by staffers because this President's conduct has been beyond the pale. His own people are so disturbed that they feel his voters need to know they're being conned. For the good of the country.

or it may be good old fashioned partisan politics. the liberals have shown they have no morals or ethics as the FISA revelations are reveal , and are realistically the cause of these leaks.

Box Ox

well we know Obama was a fraud when he was caught on an open mike speaking with the Russians.

He said he'd have more flexibility with the missile defense issue. So what?

In fairness to this issue trump should cherry pick a few of Obama's phone conversations as president and release them.

If Obama had frightened his staff to the point of fearing for the country the way Trump does his, some probably would have been released.

newfie

He said he'd have more flexibility with the missile defense issue. So what?

yea he told the American voters one thing and the Russians something else when he thought no one could hear. he also mocked Romney for identifying Russia as our biggest threat. So what?

box ox said:
If Obama had frightened his staff to the point of fearing for the country the way Trump does his, some probably would have been released.

I must have missed it , what staffers are so frightened of Trump