The scary part of this mess

Seems as though this area loved it
Unbelievable. It would be a huge concession here. Pt feeder driver is, in fact, garbage. Only 6 weeks vaca. A much lower pension. What’s with a max of 2 hours of pay in you need to get medical treatment?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Unbelievable. It would be a huge concession here. Pt feeder driver is, in fact, garbage. Only 6 weeks vaca. A much lower pension. What’s with a max of 2 hours of pay in you need to get medical treatment?
What’s your 30 year pension? And we don’t have pt feeders. Medical issue is a lie. You get 2 hours pay when you take your DOT physical. They take UPS employees on priority. You’re in and out in 30 minutes yet get paid 2 hours, yeah it sucks. Clowns that don’t know :censored2:.

What’s your 30 year pension? And we don’t have pt feeders. Medical issue is a lie. You get 2 hours pay when you take your DOT physical. They take UPS employees on priority. You’re in and out in 30 minutes yet get paid 2 hours, yeah it sucks. Clowns that don’t know :censored2:.
If one worked 30 years, if you started in 2013 it would be about 8500. Most retire before age 55. But it increases every year. Article 55 TEMPORARY cover feeder drivers. We do not have any temporary drivers. I’m talking about articles 62 sec 2.

Shift 2

Where in the contract do the have part time feeders

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If one worked 30 years, if you started in 2013 it would be about 8500. Most retire before age 55. But it increases every year. Article 55 TEMPORARY cover feeder drivers. We do not have any temporary drivers. I’m talking about articles 62 sec 2.
Dude, if someone retires tomorrow, how much? I’m not talking 2068! SMH

Dude, if someone retires tomorrow, how much? I’m not talking 2068! SMH
Everybody is different. To ba accurate I can only state what mine would be without any increases. I am currently @4250 I can retire @ 53 @5400 @ age 55 I’ll have 29 years @6000. If I waited until 60 7400. There is no cap

AwashBwashCwash

lots of pters in my building saw the short term heard lots of "but dont you want more full time jobs to be made? dont you want to go ft" "13 is a huge jump from 10.50" thanks team i sure will be happy making 6$ less than the guy next to me and working weekends without a premium smh

Ya well I make $10....."brotha"
From where I'm standing your whole job is premium
On Monday by lunch you'll have made what I make in a whole week
Cry me a :censored2:in river

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Ya well I make $10....."brotha"
From where I'm standing your whole job is premium
On Monday by lunch you'll have made what I make in a whole week
Cry me a :censored2:in river

Hes arguing in your favor.
Ya, medical bennies is awesome as a part timer I had neck surgery and just had to pay the co pays for doctor visits, but that wage is horrible. people who depend on that have to work 2-3 jobs to survive. Am I wrong?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
The scary part of all this is 46% voted yes. Who are these people? Sure wasn't the part timers who got screwed yet again.
Central states,, the largest group with the most members, has a pension fund that would be insolvent very soon. Ups has saved this fund and this contract upped the monthly by 400$ in 2020

AwashBwashCwash

Hes arguing in your favor.
Ya, medical bennies is awesome as a part timer I had neck surgery and just had to pay the co pays for doctor visits, but that wage is horrible. people who depend on that have to work 2-3 jobs to survive. Am I wrong?

I'm a young virile man. I feel like I'm made of steel. Delusional? Maybe. But to be honest I'm not that concerned about health insurance. If it's there then great but it's not something I'm really gonna use.
The health insurance thing is kind of ironic in that UPS ends up attracting a lot of older, slower, weaker workers who want the insurance while all the able-bodied young guys go out the door and move on to bigger better things. We're the guys who get the actual work done but the company doesn't do much to retain us. A better wage would definitely help the turn-over problem.
I work 70 hours a week between all my jobs. I have a full-time day job, I come in to do sort at night, and then I've got some stuff on the weekends. Most of the other part-timers are working similar hours. The drivers sound like babies to us when they whine. Some days I wonder why I even bother with UPS. $160 a week, it's honestly not worth even coming in.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I'm a young virile man. I feel like I'm made of steel. Delusional? Maybe. But to be honest I'm not that concerned about health insurance. If it's there then great but it's not something I'm really gonna use.
The health insurance thing is kind of ironic in that UPS ends up attracting a lot of older, slower, weaker workers who want the insurance while all the able-bodied young guys go out the door and move on to bigger better things. We're the guys who get the actual work done but the company doesn't do much to retain us. A better wage would definitely help the turn-over problem.
I work 70 hours a week between all my jobs. I have a full-time day job, I come in to do sort at night, and then I've got some stuff on the weekends. Most of the other part-timers are working similar hours. The drivers sound like babies to us when they whine. Some days I wonder why I even bother with UPS. $160 a week, it's honestly not worth even coming in.
Yeah, you will understand one day

govols019

You smell that?

Well......bye.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A650BFAF-8668-4FD9-8F21-23F4932C0E76.gif
CC3972EF-450E-4A40-878D-912F489C02CE.gif
7224A87A-C9B0-441D-8AD5-C740A377737E.gif