watdaflock?

Seriously, most centers are decades old and were built for the time. Yet, there's no sign that my center will be replaced with a new building anytime soon. There's no land to expand. There's not even enough space for drivers to park in the morning.
They put an extension on our little hub, pretty much a permanent dog house with working heaters for the winter and fans for summer.
Unfortunately for the sorters, because of the multiple belts, they are forced to work out of their power zone all day and no way the union or safety committee can/will do anything about it.

Brownpride

Brand new building they opened 3 weeks ago broke down Saturday so they had the bright idea to send all the volume to the 3 surrounding buildings .

Start time was 8 am but we left the building at 10 am . 1000's of packages left at the building.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If it is only a 6 week problem, then set volume limits. The price should rise with demand.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
When I get back to the building after pickups I have 325 stops waiting for me...not sorted just brick loaded in...so after spending an hour sorting them I might finish 75 of them...think I care?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Once again tons of packages getting rolled today in my building.

My Local has 5 different buildings, one of which, is a major Hub.

In the Hub they rolled 4000 pieces yesterday. Today, maybe 15,000.

They're short on feeder and pkg drivers, and inside people on every shift.

And.... really don't seem to care.

-Bug-

E

el blanco

My Local has 5 different buildings, one of which, is a major Hub.

In the Hub they rolled 4000 pieces yesterday. Today, maybe 15,000.

They're short on feeder and pkg drivers, and inside people on every shift.

And.... really don't seem to care.

-Bug-

roll them, we can catch up

Ghost in the Darkness

Last Wednesday i worked 13 hrs. Friday they put in extra routes and I came in under 8. Monday and Tuesday i have been under 9 both days, Monday was wthout a helper. Don't what is going on but dispatch is completely lost. One extreme to the other... I'm certain eventually I will get those 12 hr or more days again but I will admit its been a nice break.

Refused/NR3

20171128_092126.jpg
5:43pm I have 166 stops left