Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
nah i play 9 ball pool. im just a clerk with a lot of time, working closely with the OMS girls and see it all from all angles. i full time drove before diad, then full time preloaded for almost 20 yrs then clerked on all shifts for the last 7. ive heard about every complaint coming from every hourly or management position. we are all human and all have or faults.

wait...angry birds isn't free anymore?
I've had good OMS and bad. The good are worth their weight in gold. The bad aren't worth their weight in poo

Last edited:

Maplewood

My center is barely scraping by with no missed yet. We were told today that Portland hub is rolling entire trailers of volume. 100K pieces projected for our district. It hasn't even snowed yet. lol

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My route is a little lighter today than a non peak day...im stoked...guess they got sick of me bringing stops back...everyone else is absolutely screwed...im sure I will be tomorrow...the guys I feel the worst for are the ones they send out in a bricked our budget truck hahahahahahhahahah...how do you expect them to get anything done

Faceplanted

The towel has been thrown in. My helper got me motivated for a bit. He got to the point where he keeps looking back saying wtf? This isn't gonna get done.

He's a smart helper.... I'm curious how many missed im gonna end up with today.

Brownslave688

The towel has been thrown in. My helper got me motivated for a bit. He got to the point where he keeps looking back saying wtf? This isn't gonna get done.

He's a smart helper.... I'm curious how many missed im gonna end up with today.
You can get it done. Sure management may be at home with their feet up but you've only worked about half a day.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
She wasn't complaining. I was the one asking questions after she said she was supposed to have 5 more.

I was just relaying information to back up that there is a a bottle neck in our system
Absolutely. Nationwide. Louisville sent our air to Philly in trailers today. Heard they are sitting on 500grand in volume as of this morning. The sky really may be falling. We are sitting on 35 loads at my hub. Doesn’t look good.

Brownslave688

Absolutely. Nationwide. Louisville sent our air to Philly in trailers today. Heard they are sitting on 500grand in volume as of this morning. The sky really may be falling. We are sitting on 35 loads at my hub. Doesn’t look good.
I just got word earth city (st louis) is sitting on almost 80 loads. As of last night.