vvv

No but it would make sense to do so; however, I would be sure to file a grievance as past practice has us coming in an hour early on the clock to complete this training.

Do you even know what a grievance form looks like after all this time you have in?

Just an outside guess but judging from afar and reading your posts I can't imagine you've ever filed one.

E

el blanco

We plan for this season all year
This is our Super Bowl

(rightttt, better start handing out those Falcons jerseys)

tacken

Our we all ready for today? I am one person and can only deliver one stop at a time. They don't seem to ever be prepared for peak. SO I WILL TAKE THEM TO THE BANK EVERYDAY . And when I am out of hours like in Vegas I am out.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Tuesday we had more volume hit our building than our peak day last year. We finally were told to leave at 10am and there were packages and erregs everywhere. Worst part is that they held off 35000 pieces in the unload. That’s 35k of packages not even unloaded. Our PDS said that at this rate our building will have over half a million packages backed up by Christmas. Said it will take us till the end of February to get caught up. Yep folks.....we plan all year for this.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Your free trial of angry birds run out?

nah i play 9 ball pool. im just a clerk with a lot of time, working closely with the OMS girls and see it all from all angles. i full time drove before diad, then full time preloaded for almost 20 yrs then clerked on all shifts for the last 7. ive heard about every complaint coming from every hourly or management position. we are all human and all have or faults.

wait...angry birds isn't free anymore?

Faceplanted

Easially the worst day of the week by far. I'm gonna make it rain missed packages on my supervisors tonight just like Ima make it rain my triple pay holiday check at the strip club this weekened

Mandatory Saturday!!! Ya sure, wait on me ups!