The slobs among us...

CHALLY9TX

Showed up to work today after being on vacation. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was not a single piece of trash in my PC.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bottom rung

First.....why don't you drivers pee in a restroom? Set your route up to use a facility that's equipped with a toilet when you're nearby. If I need to pee I'll break off trace and head to the nearest suitable restroom.
No car wash or porters in my building.
who cleans the bathrooms/ building?
We have 30 package cars in our lineup. It would take at least 15 minutes to thoroughly wash both the interior and exterior of each car. That works out to 7.5 hours to wash the whole fleet each day-----that's not going to happen.
Fifteen minutes? You've never washed the out and scrubbed the exterior of a package car larger than a caravan with that logic. Or I should say done a decent job with that time frame.

PT Car Washer

First.....why don't you drivers pee in a restroom? Set your route up to use a facility that's equipped with a toilet when you're nearby. If I need to pee I'll break off trace and head to the nearest suitable restroom. who cleans the bathrooms/ building?

Fifteen minutes? You've never washed the out and scrubbed the exterior of a package car larger than a caravan with that logic. Or I should say done a decent job with that time frame.
You are right. More like 5 minutes to do the inside and outside of a package car if you keep up on it. Winters we got a lot of OT with below freezing temps and sometimes when below zero never even tried as it causes more problems.

Bottom rung

Our building must be slow usually takes a guy ten minutes to wash the car with no bugs. Fifteen with bugs....summertime ya know. About ten to spray out the car. Well that's back when they washed them.

PT Car Washer

Our building must be slow usually takes a guy ten minutes to wash the car with no bugs. Fifteen with bugs....summertime ya know. About ten to spray out the car. Well that's back when they washed them.
The secret is to stay on top of the cleaning. Washing everyday the cars don't get the layers of dirt. Except for the cars on gravel in the spring. And the cars on gravel all summer. They are always filthy.

Cementups

Box Monkey
First.....why don't you drivers pee in a restroom? Set your route up to use a facility that's equipped with a toilet when you're nearby. If I need to pee I'll break off trace and head to the nearest suitable restroom. who cleans the bathrooms/ building?

Because sometimes you just have to go an you're nowhere near a place to go.

MobileBA

Why would you advocate for management to have more disciplinary tools available? Ask you shall recieve, may karma not bite you in the rear. I hear Yamhill County is dusty this time of year.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why would you advocate for management to have more disciplinary tools available? Ask you shall recieve, may karma not bite you in the rear. I hear Yamhill County is dusty this time of year.
They own the trucks, they certainly have the right to instruct their employees not to leave garbage in them, and they dont need any "new" disciplinary tools to enforce such a rule. I throw out my trash every night when I refuel so karma can kiss my behind not bite it.

Overpaid Union Thug

I would suspect that the recipient of the bad karma would be the person that is paid $33+/hour but flat out refuses to clean up their messes. Or scan misloads....or fill out info notices....or put fuel in the trucks when they are done....or take their full breaks....etc.....etc..

DrewKane

Did an early pull this morning and there was a clear bag of 6 Gatorade bottles filled with piss on the 4000 shelf, I just sat it in the drivers seat. Freaking crazy!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I would suspect that the recipient of the bad karma would be the person that is paid $33+/hour but flat out refuses to clean up their messes. Or scan misloads....or fill out info notices....or put fuel in the trucks when they are done....or take their full breaks....etc.....etc..
just dont throw out garbage on break.. working off the clock