The support for H2O is so strong overwhelming across the United States and Canada

The problem was created by Carey, 20 years ago.

If you are going to assess blame.... point your finger in the right direction.

-Bug-

*and you aren't even in Central States*

Pfft....
You are correct that I am not on the central states. How come our current leader didn't address this issue?

Because he is a sellout only worried about his re election

Not his members that pay his overpaid salary

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

-Bug-

Pfft....

-Bug-

Pfft....

I really can't believe you think that. Carey was way better prez than Jr ever was. Hoffa is the best at giving away concessions . Taking members votes away. That is all he will be remembered for.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I really can't believe you think that. Carey was way better prez than Jr ever was. H is the best at giving away concessions . Taking members votes away. That is all he will be remembered for.
image.jpg

If I ever decide that I will set everything else aside and blindly follow/support a union official whom I will never meet you will be the first person that I call for advice.
I actually know all of them. First name basis. I respect them and am very loyal. Some are like brothers I never had and fathers who were to much of a piece of crap to be a dad. Some of them know I'm gonna give them a bro hug or a bear hug. You have to remember Dave Nancy Ken has given me the tools in the ups contract to protect my livelihood and family. I wasn't protected as a child. So the protection this job and the teamsters offers me will make me very loyal. The things I had to see as a kid that my kids will never see goes a long way. I will do whatever I have to do to keep them right where they are.

10 point

-Bug-

Pfft....
The problem was created by UPS in 97. The union just had to react to it.
You know this.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I really can't believe you think that. Carey was way better prez than Jr ever was.

Carey only lasted 1 term.

1997 was fun.

Get over it.

You are correct that I am not on the central states.

I know dude.

You are "East" of us. ;)

He is only worried about his re election

Um.... nope.

IVE;

You have a right to your opinion.

I respect that.

Sometimes, music comes to mind.

This reminds me of you.

-Bug-

Don't blame Fred for a problem that should have been addressed a decade ago.
He has no plan to fix the issue. On August 25th everyone will see this. Mark my words. He will be a shuddering studdering fool. Just like the convention. He truly looked like he was going to cry. Once Kenny is done with him he's gonna be looking like a bitch.

He has no plan to fix the issue. On August 25th everyone will see this. Mark my words. He will be a shuddering studdering fool. Just like the convention. He truly looked like he was going to cry. Once Kenny is done with him he's gonna be looking like a bitch.
Honest question. If you was me,who would you vote for?