The support for H2O is so strong overwhelming across the United States and Canada

And seriously you owe us "no voters" a big thank you. You signed the contract and got better health care because of us

But nobody gave us a thanks.

Think about it
First off I love being a teamster. I appreciate you and all teamsters. There are a few that in my opinion want to hurt the teamsters as a whole. The guy in local 89 is one of them. He's a bad teamster. The guy in 413 is a punk tool who nobody and I mean nobody respects. Another loser in BF in 964. He's got about 2 years as an official. Zero experience and he wants to be international Vice President. He represents the car washers where I am at. He's never been there to see his 110 members. He sent a steward up to the ojac to represent a discharged member at panel. He couldn't be bothers to go. He doesn't go to anything for his members. JAC OJAC ect ect. This is unexceptionable. His car washers come to me for help and I don't even represent them. I look after them just like a couple others steward do in my local. They have zero representation. This isn't what any member deserves and you are going to vote for that Ivan. I kno you are mad and I understand your frustration but voting for these guys I just mentioned is not a viable solution for a 1.3million member union that needs to stay alive.

We knew that. But should our vote be thrown away? Do I not pay the same union dues!?
In my opinion it was never going to pass. The majority were passed and the master passed on the first go around. I can honestly say I didn't fell I should have to wait in this scenario. I wanted closure and so did the majority. The medical I had was less superior to others for my whole career. I knew this and it never bothered me. Different regions/supplements have other things. Others insisting on holding others up for something that wasn't going to happen was something I didn't believe in.

Ok I got you. Ever since I started H has been in power and you only hear of Carey and H. Nobody on these forums talks about McCarthy. I knew I could google it , I just thought maybe you'd been around back then. I'll deffinitly read up on him though.
I've read the whole history on the whole teamsters union. Everyone should. We have a long history. We are a great union. One that is admired all over the world.

hyena

I've read the while history on the whole teamsters union. Everyone should. We have a long history. We are a great union. One that is admired all over the world.
I've read about Daniel Tobin and researched a little on H Sr and Carey. One of these days I'll have to read up on all the others.

First off I love being a teamster. I appreciate you and all teamsters. There are a few that in my opinion want to hurt the teamsters as a whole. The guy in local 89 is one of them. He's a bad teamster. The guy in 413 is a punk tool who nobody and I mean nobody respects. Another loser in BF in 964. He's got about 2 years as an official. Zero experience and he wants to be international Vice President. He represents the car washers where I am at. He's never been there to see his 110 members. He sent a steward up to the ojac to represent a discharged member at panel. He couldn't be bothers to go. He doesn't go to anything for his members. JAC OJAC ect ect. This is unexceptionable. His car washers come to me for help and I don't even represent them. I look after them just like a couple others steward do in my local. They have zero representation. This isn't what any member deserves and you are going to vote for that Ivan. I kno you are mad and I understand your frustration but voting for these guys I just mentioned is not a viable solution for a 1.3million member union that needs to stay alive.
We had balls when everyone else folded.
You got a better health plan that what you originally voted on. But yet we were shunned for holding out. I hope every mother :censored2:er chokes on their retro check.

Because this is the beginning of the end.
Mark my words.

We had balls when everyone else folded.
You got a better health plan that what you originally voted on. But yet we were shunned for holding out. I hope every mother :censored2:er chokes on their retro check.

Because this is the beginning of the end.
Mark my words.
We voted for the contract. We wanted it. We never folded. My 140,000 compensation package is good enough for me. I can't tell any of my customers about it. My neighbors think I'm over paid. My brother in law can't understand the life I live. To quote CHRISTOPHER WALLACE I went from negative to to position.

Last edited: