The "tea party" movement...doomed to fail?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
this coffee party setup reminds me of all those beatniks of the 60's
and claiming 100,000+ on facebook.
Yet most gatherings reported had fewer than 100 each, some had barely a handful.
One I really like gave directions to meet in the backroom of a coffee house, now that a real party you can trust.

diesel96

this coffee party setup reminds me of all those beatniks of the 60's
and claiming 100,000+ on facebook.
Yet most gatherings reported had fewer than 100 each, some had barely a handful.
One I really like gave directions to meet in the backroom of a coffee house, now that a real party you can trust.

BaBa....look it up on facebook for yourself (Join the Coffee Party movement) over 173,000 thats not including the indivdual county tallys either....in this short period of time they have more fans than your "birther" brothers....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?s=facebook

I need your help and cooperation

Posted on | March 15, 2010 |

People,I need your help and cooperation. Currently I have a maximum of 5,000 friends, 600 people on the new fan page and 551 on a waiting list. I need you to help me by de-linking from the old friend page and transferring, re-linking on the new fans page, where there is no limit. I am really stuck. I have dignitories as Rand Paul, Debra Medina, Syndicated Talk Show Host Janet Porter, Writer Sam Sewell, filmmaker Molotov Mitchell on this waiting list, and I can’t confirm them as facebook wouldn’t let me add more people on the old page. I really need your help in transferring to the new page. I also need a couple more people volunteers helping to manage different social networks. I really need help, a lot is going on simultaneously, even without sleep I can’t manage it all.

Posted on | March 12, 2010 |

One of the ladies helping me on the Facebook stated that there are over 500 people on the waiting list, who want to be added as friends, but we can’t do it as the friends page is full, and we have no way of letting them know, that they can go on the fans page. You can help by de-linking from the friends page and re-linking on the fans page. That will free the space on the friends page and we will be able to reach those people and send important messages to them
thank you in advance for your help
Orly

bbsam

Staff member
I am in Starbucks every single day. So far, no one has talked politics with me yet. On Thursdays I meet my neighbor for coffee and we talk politics & other things, but we are from the same side. We both think Kucinich is a troll !!:happy-very:
He is not a troll, he is an elf. If you don't know your Middle Earth characters, then please use a term you are familiar with. Troll?! Next you'll say that Newt Gingrich is one of the Dunedain! Or Rick Santorum is the second coming of Gil-Galad! Really. No respect.

diesel96

ok I waited a couple of days for all the media and all those that twitter to play clips of what this article said happened. And NOTHING.

So diesel96 back up this story with proof.

BaBa, you of all people, Brown Cafe's spokes-person and thread starter of the bat-schitz crazy right wing fringe known as "The Birthers" have the cajones to demand someone to back up a story with proof...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I never said I was a birther.
All I wanted is to know why bho is so afraid to show to the public his records.
So yes I want proof.

wkmac

With Obama, it's believe an invalid birth cert. will result in removal from office and under Bush 2 it was believed that documents proving violation of complete military obligation would result in removal from office. Under Clinton it was Whitewater or Medina drugs and under Bush 1 it was secret oil dealing or involvement in the JFK murder. Seems no matter who, there is always a conspiracy that follows and neither political side holds a higher ground to condemn the other.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Cutting the gas line to someone's house might not be racist, but I hope we can agree that it's unacceptable. Especially when its, you know, the wrong house....

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Doing damage or injury will not solve anything and will only make things worse. Hopefully they can catch the idiot that did it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Media Lied About Racist Attacks On Black Reps While They Ignored Vulgar Attacks By Lib Politicians
Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 11:23 PM
Jim Hoft
Unfortunately, it was a fake. They had no evidence… Nothing. It was totally made up.
There were several cameras filming the democratic representatives as they walked to the Rayburn Office Building. And, the representatives had at least two cameras filming the entire event. (It was almost as if they were expecting something to happen?)
A black woman with the tea party crowd filmed the event.
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) filmed the entire episode.He found nothing.
Brent Bozell from the Media Research Center released this statement following the latest leftist media antics.
“What an exercise in hypocrisy. Some of you in the left-wing so-called ‘news’ media have actively participated in insulting conservatives with vulgar ‘tea bagging’ jokes. You’ve done it on live national television, snickering at your own snarky gay sense of humor. And if you haven’t done that, you have been a coward, doing nothing to condemn your colleagues for their disgusting behavior.
“Don’t you dare give us any more lectures on civility. You hypocrites disgust me.”