Cannabis Initiatives

BrownArmy

so you're only criteria is the guy made billions and you don't care that you think he is a coke head?
And I'm the puritan when I think you're all screwed up? you're like one of those Clinton plants that goes to a trump rally wearing a kkk shirt pretending to be a Trump supporter.

Dr.Brownz

so you're only criteria is the guy made billions and you don't care that you think he is a coke head?
And I'm the puritan when I think you're all screwed up? you're like one of those Clinton plants that goes to a trump rally wearing a kkk shirt pretending to be a Trump supporter.
yeah cause anyone who has any thing that isn't all positive about trump is a clinton supporter. Give me a break there Frosty (I'm implying you are a snowman in case you didn't pick up on that).

newfie

yeah cause anyone who has any thing that isn't all positive about trump is a clinton supporter. Give me a break there Frosty (I'm implying you are a snowman in case you didn't pick up on that).

you keep trying to deflect with some mumbo jumbo nonsense.

try to focus. you said you think Trump is a coke addict. you said you voted for him. You said you voted for him because he makes billions. I'm sorry your answer is all screwed up.

I will condemn anyone who says they voted for Trump for white nationalist reasons and I dang sure will not support anyone who says they think the guy is a drug addict and yet voted for him.

your answer is no better then any of the idiot snowflakes out there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The state says I can smoke weed for fun or medical reasons , the Federal Gov't says that if I have a medical weed card I can't have a gun permit, but I'm allowed to drink all the alcohol I want .

Seems perfectly sane to me .

Dr.Brownz

you keep trying to deflect with some mumbo jumbo nonsense.

try to focus. you said you think Trump is a coke addict. you said you voted for him. You said you voted for him because he makes billions. I'm sorry your answer is all screwed up.

I will condemn anyone who says they voted for Trump for white nationalist reasons and I dang sure will not support anyone who says they think the guy is a drug addict and yet voted for him.

your answer is no better then any of the idiot snowflakes out there.

No I think at some point he may have used stimulants and exhibited some behaviors associated with that.

I don't care if you "support me", whatever that is.

wkmac

Same could be said of alcohol or narcotics. Don't see those drugs currently outlawed by the government.

Don't smoke or drink and then plow into a school bus and there is no problem at all. Just dust yourself off and go about your day!

I wonder what we'd find if we looked at actual stats of accidents involving motor vehicles and school buses and how many involved no drugs or alcohol at all verses involving drugs and alcohol?

Funny how some things are thrown out as a kind of red herring or poisoning the well and yet rarely do such person(s) try to investigate any facts and speak from facts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't smoke or drink and then plow into a school bus and there is no problem at all. Just dust yourself off and go about your day!

I wonder what we'd find if we looked at actual stats of accidents involving motor vehicles and school buses and how many involved no drugs or alcohol at all verses involving drugs and alcohol?

Funny how some things are thrown out as a kind of red herring or poisoning the well and yet rarely do such person(s) try to investigate any facts and speak from facts.
Driver in crash that killed Trooper Thomas Clardy charged with manslaughter, allegedly smoked medical marijuana before crash
WORCESTER -- The man who slammed into Massachusetts State Police Trooper Thomas Clardy's cruiser, causing the trooper's death, has been charged with manslaughter after authorities say he was high on marijuana and speeding at the time of the crash.

David Njuguna, 30, of Webster, pleaded not guilty to the charges of manslaughter, motor vehicle homicide, operating to endanger, operating under the influence of drugs, and operating an uninsured motor vehicle in Worcester Superior Court on Wednesday afternoon.

Clardy, 44, was on duty and pulled over on the side of the Massachusetts Turnpike in Charlton on March 16 when Njuguna crossed three lanes of traffic and slammed into his cruiser. Authorities say Njuguna was driving 81 miles per hour at the moment of impact.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Driver in crash that killed Trooper Thomas Clardy charged with manslaughter, allegedly smoked medical marijuana before crash
WORCESTER -- The man who slammed into Massachusetts State Police Trooper Thomas Clardy's cruiser, causing the trooper's death, has been charged with manslaughter after authorities say he was high on marijuana and speeding at the time of the crash.

David Njuguna, 30, of Webster, pleaded not guilty to the charges of manslaughter, motor vehicle homicide, operating to endanger, operating under the influence of drugs, and operating an uninsured motor vehicle in Worcester Superior Court on Wednesday afternoon.

Clardy, 44, was on duty and pulled over on the side of the Massachusetts Turnpike in Charlton on March 16 when Njuguna crossed three lanes of traffic and slammed into his cruiser. Authorities say Njuguna was driving 81 miles per hour at the moment of impact.
I don't believe that.
People who smoke drive too cautiously and under the speed limit.
There is no test that can determine if cannabis was ingested/smoked in the last 3 hours or the last 3 days.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A few facts that must be share with the defense atty.

David Njuguna, 30, broke both wrists in the crash, which could be an indicator that he held fast to the steering wheel as the car careened into the Ford Explorer SUV where Trooper Thomas Clardy was sitting. There were no skid marks indicating that he ever tried to stop the vehicle.
Several witnesses—including a police officer—described seeing a Nissan Maxima veer across three lanes of traffic and then steady itself in the breakdown lane before plowing into the rear of the cruiser on March 16.
On March 15, the day before the crash, Njuguna complained on his Facebook page that he had trouble sleeping, writing, “Couldn’t get enough sleep, even my medication is not working.”
Worcester County DA’s Office have obtained a search warrant for the Event Data Recorder “or black box” inside the Nissan Maxima driven by Njuguna, which can determine, among other things, how far the accelerator pedal was pressed, whether the driver was wearing a seatbelt, and whether the brakes were ever applied.
Three years ago Njuguna penned a Facebook post that read, “Just did 160 mph from Springfield to Webster in 25 minutes, good thing I wasn’t pulled over, i’m never ever going to do that again … Y.O.L.O ….”
Prosecutor Jeffrey Travers has said that Njuguna bought marijuana cigarettes before the crash and had marijuana in his system after the incident. Njuguna had a card allowing him to use marijuana for medical purposes.

Good luck with your defense.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A few facts that must be share with the defense atty.

David Njuguna, 30, broke both wrists in the crash, which could be an indicator that he held fast to the steering wheel as the car careened into the Ford Explorer SUV where Trooper Thomas Clardy was sitting. There were no skid marks indicating that he ever tried to stop the vehicle.
Several witnesses—including a police officer—described seeing a Nissan Maxima veer across three lanes of traffic and then steady itself in the breakdown lane before plowing into the rear of the cruiser on March 16.
On March 15, the day before the crash, Njuguna complained on his Facebook page that he had trouble sleeping, writing, “Couldn’t get enough sleep, even my medication is not working.”
Worcester County DA’s Office have obtained a search warrant for the Event Data Recorder “or black box” inside the Nissan Maxima driven by Njuguna, which can determine, among other things, how far the accelerator pedal was pressed, whether the driver was wearing a seatbelt, and whether the brakes were ever applied.
Three years ago Njuguna penned a Facebook post that read, “Just did 160 mph from Springfield to Webster in 25 minutes, good thing I wasn’t pulled over, i’m never ever going to do that again … Y.O.L.O ….”
Prosecutor Jeffrey Travers has said that Njuguna bought marijuana cigarettes before the crash and had marijuana in his system after the incident. Njuguna had a card allowing him to use marijuana for medical purposes.

Good luck with your defense.
That person was doing something other than cannabis.
The ignorance of non-cannabis partakers amazes me.
The most consistent attribute across all cannabis strains is Stress Relief, followed by Anxiety Relief and then Pain Relief and then Insomnia Relief.
The Stoner stereotype is someone wandering around in a daze not being aggressive.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That person was doing something other than cannabis.
The ignorance of non-cannabis partakers amazes me.
The most consistent attribute across all cannabis strains is Stress Relief, followed by Anxiety Relief and then Pain Relief and then Insomnia Relief.
The Stoner stereotype is someone wandering around in a daze not being aggressive.

So your client is innocent ?