The Teamsters United (TDU) Hypocrisy

Gimme Danger

And the older one, ya know your "protege"? Was around 185k 10 years ago. Your point?
Protégé would indicate someone younger being molded into a position. A 60-something retiree is hardly someone's 'protégé.'
I know for a fact SM was criticized for his salary by MT & MM years ago. Your buddy KR used to talk out of one side, criticizing high salary and vices; while his vices were worse, and he gave himself a huge raise when he became President (as did JB when he became S/T). Your 'mentors' should know this history.
What's your point?

LeadBelly

Banned
Protégé would indicate someone younger being molded into a position. A 60-something retiree is hardly someone's 'protégé.'
I know for a fact SM was criticized for his salary by MT & MM years ago. Your buddy KR used to talk out of one side, criticizing high salary and vices; while his vices were worse, and he gave himself a huge raise when he became President (as did JB when he became S/T). Your 'mentors' should know this history.
What's your point?
What's up with you elected officers picking on Kelly?

Gimme Danger

What's up with you elected officers picking on Kelly?
Management's martyr? Oh how they loved the old days of sweetheart deals, and want to bring the happy days back with Wrong. Try as they might to help, we're not buying the distraction.
Funny that the manager got fired, ya know the one BR was going after?

LeadBelly

Banned
Management's martyr? Oh how they loved the old days of sweetheart deals, and want to bring the happy days back with Wrong. Try as they might to help, we're not buying the distraction.
So why were they trying to get Kelly fired? Doesn't she deserve to work without fear of retaliation from here elected officials?

Gimme Danger

No one was trying to get KM fired or even disciplined at all. Seems like her and the manager had their hands in a proverbial cookie jar, and it makes for good theater if the employer blamed her for something. Wrong needed a martyr.
Too bad members see her as one in the same as management.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Her (BR) email that outlined retaliation against a member tells a whole other story. 3 of the 4 different investigations found guilt. And you know which one let them off the hook? That's right! The same group that tried to have a member fired!

Last edited:

lookahead251

Mgt got fired for something completely different, however that same mgt seem to allow UA to have meetings in a back room in the supply area and also UA seems to be using copy machines all over hospital..be very careful who your blaming for things ,people you think are UA supporters aren't and tell others everything..

LeadBelly

Banned
No one was trying to get KM fired or even disciplined at all. Seems like her and the manager had their hands in a proverbial cookie jar, and it makes for good theater if the employer blamed her for something. Wrong needed a martyr.
Too bad members see her as one in the same as management.
Well the joint council NLRB and a civil suit will probably all agree with Kelly. Something stinks in your local. I'm thinking it's the current administration. I wouldn't be surprised if they get put in trusteeship soon.

wide load

Well the joint council NLRB and a civil suit will probably all agree with Kelly. Something stinks in your local. I'm thinking it's the current administration. I wouldn't be surprised if they get put in trusteeship soon.
And this is yet another example of inexperience.

LeadBelly

Banned
And this is yet another example of inexperience.
Yes. These guys are sending mass amounts of officials to a Tdu convention on the members dime all the while they are being found guilty of retaliation against a member. That's bad. What I like though is it's all shaking out right before their election plus that tool pork chops other election for international Vice President.

I would say they reek of inexperience and there member have to feel the brunt of it plus pay for it.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4045.JPG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's NOT about TDU....it's never been about TDU, except for with the "lug nuts" for the status quo, but make no mistake,....the wheels are still falling off.

This seems to be the only diversion they have deemed worthy, yet it's so obviously weak.

@BigUnionGuy has repeatedly cautioned those who run locally from "negative campaigning", while he and his "boys club" do nothing else?....

....nothing!!!

Very unbecoming from an incumbent slate.

But hey, if we need to rehash all of the relevant issues; like reduced healthcare benefits, unprecedented annual deductibles starting in 2017, concessionary contracts, longer progressions, imposed contracts, reduced percentage-wise annual raises, loose/ineffective "9.5" language, ongoing harassment, rampant subcontracting, ever increasing "seasonal periods", weak technology protections, ridiculous industry low starting wages for new hires, candidate deception, pension failures, declining membership, organizing shortfalls, etc...

Last edited:

wide load

It's NOT about TDU....it's never been about TDU, except for with the "lug nuts" for the status quo, but make no mistake,....the wheels are still falling off.

This seems to be the only diversion they have deemed worthy, yet it's so obviously weak.

@BigUnionGuy has repeatedly cautioned those who run locally from "negative campaigning", while he and his "boys club" do nothing else?....

....nothing!!!

Very unbecoming from an incumbent slate.

But hey, if we need to rehash all of the relevant issues; like reduced healthcare benefits, unprecedented annual deductibles starting in 2017, concessionary contracts, longer progressions, imposed contracts, reduced percentage-wise annual raises, loose/ineffective "9.5" language, ongoing harassment, rampant subcontracting, ever increasing "seasonal periods", weak technology protections, ridiculous industry low starting wages for new hires, candidate deception, pension failures, declining membership, organizing shortfalls, etc...
Very one sided of you.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's NOT about TDU....it's never been about TDU

It has been, for 40 years. That's their "claim to fame".

The "relevant" issues....

Only seem to resonate, with a small group of people.

They certainly aren't the perception (of the membership as a whole).

-Bug-

Junkguy

If he gets into the White House and can bring jobs back into the US then I think that would shut up some of the naysayers....we will see.
He has already said wages are too high in this country so even if he were to bring back some jobs he would Americans to work for sweat shop wages to compete on the world market. The cat's out of the bag now.