The things some customers do!

BrownDead

You cant make some of the stuff up that happens to us drivers. I was in dire need of a restroom on area today and spotted a porta-potty. I bee lined straight to it and entered frantically. All of a sudden I hear banging on the door. It was a female customer inquiring about her package. She actually tried to carry on a conversation expressing her concerns about how important it was that she get her package. She was leaving town today and wanted to take it with her. I will never be regular again. By the way, it was a package from VS.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you will have to wait until I get my underwear back on before you can sign for yours."

Big Babooba

You cant make some of the stuff up that happens to us drivers. I was in dire need of a restroom on area today and spotted a porta-potty. I bee lined straight to it and entered frantically. All of a sudden I hear banging on the door. It was a female customer inquiring about her package. She actually tried to carry on a conversation expressing her concerns about how important it was that she get her package. She was leaving town today and wanted to take it with her. I will never be regular again. By the way, it was a package from VS.
She had a right to be concerned. What were you doing in the porta-potty with the customer's VS package? You can tell us the truth. Did it fit?

Mick32

As an on-road sup, I hear one of three things at virtually every stop when doing a Space and Vis or OJS ride:
1) It takes TWO of you for one package?
2) Oh, you have a helper today? (Always seemingly responded to with "I'm/He's really no help".
3) (If they realize I'm the sup) "<insert driver's name> is the best driver you have" even if they said the exact same thing about the other driver I rode with 2 weeks or a month earlier on the same route.

whiskey

I have a business owner that speaks about UPS like Mel Gibson speaks about his Russian wife. Complete with heavy panting. And I have to stand there and take this abuse every day with a smile. Because I am a professional.

bigblu 2 you

as you approach the customer with package you hear the words"whats that,i didnt order anything,do you know what that is". if i had a dollar for every one of those i;d be golfing this weekend with my dm.