The thousand dollar turkey is gone.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
feeder

while off subject, thanks for your service. i know its not much, and at times we do disagree, but i have utmost respect for the service you have given not only our country, but us as well.

thanks!

d

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I will trade a round trip, all expenses paid holiday in Afghanistan (18 month) for one of those certificates!

Feeder,

i have not been on this board long enough to really get to know anyone. but, i want to thank you for your service to our country. thank you for fighting for the rest of us to have the right to complain about getting a turkey or not. when people are loosing their lives everyday. i pray for you and all our troops a safe holiday, and a safe everyday. please be safe, and thank you for serving your country.:peaceful:

feeder53

ADKtrails
Thanks to all of you too, I have grown a great deal through all the people I have met and had the pleasure to work with. Brown is a good family too...this website is a tribute to all of us and sticking together...

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Gift card :-( ......and for the 100th aniversary of UPS we got a chunk of aluminum. Even the service and safe driving awards are a joke these days. This is crap!!!! I hope UPS corporate is reading this thread and taking notes.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Oh, and one more thing. What is with the calendars this year??? My customers looked at them and said what the hell is this?
Ok, I'm through venting now. Merry Christmas everyone!!

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Gift card :-( ......and for the 100th aniversary of UPS we got a chunk of aluminum. Even the service and safe driving awards are a joke these days. This is crap!!!! I hope UPS corporate is reading this thread and taking notes.

i think at this point everyone at ups that has not been impacted or effected or downsized should be thankful that they still have jobs. i had 18 years in when my dept was outsourced, nationwide. that equals thousands of ups employees, all with long term y.o.s. gone. please, be greatful that it has not found its was to you yet. please. :peaceful:

stringerman85

The tradition was kinda cool though. Not many job places have people standing outside in the freezing cold handing out frozen turkeys out of the trucks when you're leaving work...I guess a 15 dollar gift card isn't so bad though, It's just not the same