THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

rickyb

i think if hte economy blows up because of banking problems then trump will get re-elected if US justice and political system so weak it cant stop a corrupt guy in charge of a failed coup.

Box Ox

I an a 67 year old white moderate conservative veteran from a now red state.
I'm actually a hard leftist even though it's never been reflected in my posts.
You don’t like authoritarianism and communism, you’re smart enough to realize that Trump is not the issue, just a symptom so you don’t have TDS, and you have often have insightful and reasonable positions on many other issues. You sir are not a hard leftist as you’re supposed.
IMG_2187.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
It's his hypocrisy saying he would have been a badass had he went to Vietnam but yet he happily used his deferral and now he wants to build a fake image as a tough guy military lover....I find that disrespectful to my father, a 4 time decorated Vietnam veteran, who didn't get a deferment and is a real life badass.

I also can never see past the fact that Ted Nugent wrote and released a song about wanting to have sex with a 13 year old.
Even though he does have his faults he would still make a better President than that "Weekend at Bernie's" POS we have now.