The UPS Store

Xavier24

My Sup. this morning was telling me about the possibility of him transferring over to the UPS store and still make the same amount of money and do the same amount hours minus the physical strain. He was saying after 5 years and a bad back and 30 miles back and forth a day, he is worn out. Is the transfer possible, if so let me know. With college starting back up, i honestly cant have this wear and tear on my bodyy going into class day in and day out. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you :happy2:

IDoLessWorkThanMost

My Sup. this morning was telling me about the possibility of him transferring over to the UPS store and still make the same amount of money and do the same amount hours minus the physical strain. He was saying after 5 years and a bad back and 30 miles back and forth a day, he is worn out. Is the transfer possible, if so let me know. With college starting back up, i honestly cant have this wear and tear on my bodyy going into class day in and day out. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you :happy2:

Ha. Yes, you could quit UPS as you know it, and join those robbers.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I think someone's blowing smoke. As far as I know the UPS store isn't a part of UPS.

The closest union job like that is the counter. Some are part-time, some full-time.

The sup could probably work both the Supervisor and UPS store, unless it's not allowed by corporate.

xavier 24 could quit UPS and join the UPS store if they're hiring.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can't work at the UPS Store without a bachelor's degree in Tapeology.

Kenmei is the only one that I've heard of with this special honor.

drewed

Shankman
Yea, hed have to quit UPS (lose time in, retirement, bennies) and start over where hed have none of that usually sounds like a major loss to me