There is nothing that guaranteed in life. UPS isn't either.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I'm doing my part to keep them in business. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5276.jpg
    IMG_5276.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 40

Pullman Brown

I’m sorry did you say very little competition? Wow we’re not that naïve. You realize this is not 1997 and this in the event we do call a strike we will definitely lose a lot of business that we will never get back. Let’s be honest our service is subpar at best and we are in most cases the most expensive in the industry I truly am concerned for the future I truly believe if UPS and the union don’t change how things are going, we will price ourselves out of the industry, and we will become the sears and roebuck of shipping.

subpar? That’s news to me. Industry leading according to what I’ve heard.

Pullman Brown

I’m sorry did you say very little competition? Wow we’re not that naïve. You realize this is not 1997 and this in the event we do call a strike we will definitely lose a lot of business that we will never get back. Let’s be honest our service is subpar at best and we are in most cases the most expensive in the industry I truly am concerned for the future I truly believe if UPS and the union don’t change how things are going, we will price ourselves out of the industry, and we will become the sears and roebuck of shipping.

Dynamic Pricing is the future!

kforte36

You kidding right? While our service is subpar as you say it’s still far better than FedEx or the USPS I’ll agree not much better but do you really think that they could actually absorb all our volume? The only way a strike can and will fail is if clowns like you and the other Bozo cross the picket line and allow them to continue to operate scared you’ll lose your job.
Very true. Mail carriers near my center in Illinois are working 6 days a week now and are being asked to work 7. They've told me they can't find enough people to work.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They’re out in full force and not just for UPS either. All over the damn net. It’s tiresome.

...and they think that posting on this site will make a difference...

Left that fantasy world a long, long time ago...

Face it we are all just a ...🪰0n the 🚘 🪟 🛡️ of Life...:runcirclsmiley2:

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Oh for sure half those clowns don’t even have their seatbelt on
That’s something I wouldn’t do since the belts would report us to Amazon and the dsp, and I don’t want to get thrown out the package car. My dsp would give out a safety bonus if we maintained a high score. I bought an iPad and downloaded the app that tracked our safety so I was able to fiddle with their phones that had the delivery app and not get dinged for a bump on the road because the accelerometer in it would screw you. The iPad paid for itself in a few weeks. Great investment at the time, lol, made me a lot of money.