There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

Just_another_day_at_work

boom boom boom economic recovery
:surprised:
"Cause baby, you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh As you shoot across the sky...
If you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road. Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow And when it's time, you'll know"

Katy Perry - Firework - YouTube

island1fox

For the past four years --and the next four years --This is the NEW normal.

We have been stimulated, jobs committee-ed, taxes raised, Obama care driving Healthcare premiums through the roof, have gone through four "summers of Recovery" went through shovel ready -no shovel ready jobs --printed money like counterfeiters--=and here we are --less purchasing power for the dollar--driving up gasoline prices --food prices--clothing prices-ERG-prices --high unemployment --last quarter ZERO growth -----

Obama land --the NEW NORMAL !!! And more SPEECHES !!!:sick:

Don't meet with Congress or the Senate --just fly around on AIR FORCE ONE---making speeches ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
You see the title of this thresd ???

If those words were coming out of Obama's mouth, he would be telling the truth for the first time since being elected.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

We have been stimulated, jobs committee-ed, taxes raised, Obama care driving Healthcare premiums through the roof, have gone through four "summers of Recovery" went through shovel ready -no shovel ready jobs --printed money like counterfeiters--=and here we are --less purchasing power for the dollar--driving up gasoline prices --food prices--clothing prices-ERG-prices --high unemployment --last quarter ZERO growth -----

Don't meet with Congress or the Senate --just fly around on AIR FORCE ONE---making speeches ???

How about the 14,000 Dow? Or record corporate profits? Or an obstructionist Tea Party House that is stuck in 1952?

bbsam

Staff member

so you are yearning for a late 2007 type. Economy?

island1fox

How about the 14,000 Dow? Or record corporate profits? Or an obstructionist Tea Party House that is stuck in 1952?

FX,

Liberals just do not get it. Corporations have laid people off--- cut expenses and cost. Reduced capital expenditures.

Making super profits with less people. Clear enough.

Island

The problem isn't the left or the right. It's the system as a whole. The rich get richer and everyone else lags behind. I'm not holding a sign at a rally or anything but it's clear as day to me. Just look at all the exposes filmed about our congressional lobby system - the rich have the power. DC just thinks it does because everyone we elect is a charismatic maroon. No good candidate will ever succeed given how polluted the system already is, and I say if you're unhappy with things, whether you're left or right, just find somewhere else to live. Things will not ever get better. Personally, I'm going to win the lottery and buy an island, because I certainly won't make enough money to move out of the country if the union doesn't argue for my wage increases to match inflation...

island1fox

so you are yearning for a late 2007 type. Economy?
bbsam,

No. I am yearing for the PROMISED hope and change!!

There has been NO CHANGE--same politics, same special interests groups ,same power grabe.

Hope ???? Obama is a PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN !! NO HOPE--NO CHANGE. FIFTH YEAR --NO TAX REFORM -NO PLAN FOR GROWTH IN SIGHT !

trickpony1

No change? Hmmmmm. Interesting. Wrong, but interesting.

....then why don't you enumerate all the "good things" your messiah has done.
I would be interested in knowing what you, and other obama supporters, think he has done in 4 years and almost 4 months.
All I see is our country is on the verge of economic collapse and a "new world order".
I anxiously await your response.

wkmac

Higher CAFE standards.

Impressive list but with the engineering of 5 and 6 speed automatics into the passager car market, those standards were already a foregone conclusion but it does make for great spin for both Obama and the car makes so enjoy as I know you will.