There's a joker in every deck

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i told an irate customer to ship fedex if they were not happy with us and of course they called the center about it.

the boss told me i shouldnt tell customers off like that and i told him that i dont take :censored2: from anybody.

people who treat me with respect get respect back . people who treat me like :censored2: either get ignored or get crap back if i am in a bad mood.
just to clarify.

i was call backed to the building at around 2 pm and given 5-6 next day letters to deliver that was supposed to be delivered 5-6 hrs before.

they probably thought a women driver would not be given so much flack.

well almost every customer gave me an earfull and i completely understand but there is only so much i can take.

when the 4th customer started in on me was when i blew up and told them to ship elsewhere if they didnt like it.

when i got to the final customer around 4 pm i could see they were not happy and i started off before they had a chance.

i said before they even started yelling if they had a problem to call the center and if i were them i would start shipping some place else.

that was almost the last time i delivered packages. i went into feeder soon after.

arpadjs

I've heard "Is this a box of money? " so many times it's starting to make me laugh.

I know of company who actually does ship "money" this way (its a large bank) . Unfortunately the money is of the "funny" variety, and by funny I am rather certain their customers are not laughing when they find out they got passed fake notes. Money gets sent to the government for investigation etc.

8" chub

Delivery to a restaurant a little before lunch. Guys says "you know we don't like y'all here around lunch rush.." I tell him "I don't like being here, so we're even."

One business asked what happened to the regular driver (hispanic guy) and I told them he got deported.

FilingBluesFL

Delivery to a restaurant a little before lunch. Guys says "you know we don't like y'all here around lunch rush.." I tell him "I don't like being here, so we're even."

One business asked what happened to the regular driver (hispanic guy) and I told them he got deported.

I had one of these happen one time...

"We don't usually sign for deliveries during our lunch rush when we're busy..."

So I looked around, there were two tables of two people seated out of the entire place.

"Well, looks like I'm in luck, the rush hasn't even started."