They going to fire me tomorrow.

9.5er

We do not sheet misloads. I had one yesterday. Sent the misload message in when I found it. Never heard anything for a Sup so I gave it to the clerk when I got in. That is what we have been instructed to do.

542thruNthru

In my center you are not allowed to sheet anything missed unless instructed. You bring it to the center and they usually scan it as known closed or left in building.

So telling him to sheet it missed is not really correct. I think he did everything right except for 1 thing. He didn't take the miss load off the truck.

Don't sweat it. You didn't lie and you sent it in. I would think most they got on you is not removing group 2s. Slap on the wrist unless you have a problem with that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my center you are not allowed to sheet anything missed unless instructed. You bring it to the center and they usually scan it as known closed or left in building.

So telling him to sheet it missed is not really correct. I think he did everything right except for 1 thing. He didn't take the miss load off the truck.

Don't sweat it. You didn't lie and you sent it in. I would think most they got on you is not removing group 2s. Slap on the wrist unless you have a problem with that.
You'll never get in trouble for sheeting a package honestly. Sheeting it missed is honest.

Brownslave688

We do not sheet misloads. I had one yesterday. Sent the misload message in when I found it. Never heard anything for a Sup so I gave it to the clerk when I got in. That is what we have been instructed to do.
Your center is falsifying records. If write down the tracking number then call the ethics hotline.

542thruNthru

Yes, but you have to account for the package being on your car.... Missed

Not picking an argument but are you saying I should sheet it missed? If so as soon as I do that I will be instructed to void it and bring to the office and to never do it again. I say that because it has happened. So I WAD

Brownslave688

Not picking an argument but are you saying I should sheet it missed? If so as soon as I do that I will be instructed to void it and bring to the office and to never do it again. I say that because it has happened. So I WAD
Falsified records is one time we do not have to work as instructed.