They going to fire me tomorrow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't we have a diad training yesterday about sheeting packages properly?
image.jpeg

Boom honesty and integrity.

Remember folks we are held to higher standards than supervisors.

wayfair

swollen member
Not picking an argument but are you saying I should sheet it missed? If so as soon as I do that I will be instructed to void it and bring to the office and to never do it again. I say that because it has happened. So I WAD

I understand.

If someone comes to shuttle the package from me, I will void it as instructed.

If no one comes to shuttle, I will sheet as missed and if they get upset, I'll get with my stu.

Brownslave688

I am not falsifying records. I scanned the package as a missload. Then bring it back to my center.
I understand wanting to stay anonymous and not put a target on your back. Like I said I would write down the tracking number then look and see how it's sheeted. If it's sheeted left at building or known closed ect I'd call the ethics hotline and inform them.

Brownslave688

You didn't put a disposition on the package....

scanning it as a misload, only takes it out of the drivers' board, who is suppose to have it
What if the clerk forgets to scan it? Guess whose ass it is for a missed scan......the driver who sent it in as a misload.

Whats 9.5?

Man I'm all upset. I was driving home and one of my sups called me up and starts yelling at me that I left a misload in my car tonight that was not sheeted ( it was scanned and sent in as misload ). Claims they sent me a msg to deliver it but that is not true. I went back to the center and asked the sup to show me the msg they claim they sent me and they said they had no record of it. They showed me a picture they took of the misload I left in the truck. I was in the office the other day because they said I had 4 no scans but the center manager said he did not know if those were actually on my truck. Anyway they sounded like they were going to try and fire me for it - told me to come in early tomarrow. Everyday I try my best to do the job by the methods I am not trying to be dishonest at all. Do you guys have any advice. I probably wont get any sleep tonight.
I wouldn't say a word until I'm on the clock.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Will they tell you to lie and sheet it as something else?
we are told if its a residential NOT to sheet missed but to bring it in and management will 'take care of it" , i.e a supervisor will record it in the center board and deliver it on his way home

Holydriver

Man I'm all upset. I was driving home and one of my sups called me up and starts yelling at me that I left a misload in my car tonight that was not sheeted ( it was scanned and sent in as misload ). Claims they sent me a msg to deliver it but that is not true. I went back to the center and asked the sup to show me the msg they claim they sent me and they said they had no record of it. They showed me a picture they took of the misload I left in the truck. I was in the office the other day because they said I had 4 no scans but the center manager said he did not know if those were actually on my truck. Anyway they sounded like they were going to try and fire me for it - told me to come in early tomarrow. Everyday I try my best to do the job by the methods I am not trying to be dishonest at all. Do you guys have any advice. I probably wont get any sleep tonight.
make sure you change your start time to the minute they start talking to you. for the love of god dont forget to get paid for your time

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm sure you will be fine, this kind of thing happens you have a lot of responsibility as a driver, mainly the safety of the public. If they have a confusing process for misloads that involves more than sheeting them missed and bringing them back to the building :censored2: them. Follow the advice here and sheet them as missed as soon as you send it in, void if necessary. You will be fine tomarrow if not just stay honest and follow the due process. Remember the advice they gave you as well, don't talk to those :censored2:s without your union representation to at least be a witness to what is said to you.
ALSO GET SOME SLEEP YOU GOT A BUSY DAY OF FULL OF DELIVERY AHEAD OF YOU!11

Last edited: