They going to fire me tomorrow.

Arch

If you get fired as a PC driver, do you get the opportunity to go back PT inside job? Or are you forever gone working for UPS?

Whargoul

Whatever happened to the original poster? I don't think he did anything worth getting fired for, just record everything on the car.

Ugh, why did you necro this? Anyway, I'm still here. I just don't post anymore because ppl at my center are always up in my business spying on my Facebook and :censored2: so I'm just going off the grid. I talked to my union reps the next day and they calmed me down and set me straight. When I was called into the office I asked for a union rep but my center manager told me that "Things will go a lot differently" if I had a union rep with me -LOL. So we just talked and that was that. My center manager is a pretty cool guy most of the time. I totally fell for their mind games that time though, Ive wised up since then.

MynameisNeigan

Send misloads early. Deliver the ones you can if possible, if not sheet up as missed. Void them if they are picked up from you. You cannot get disciplined for missed misload pkgs

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Send misloads early. Deliver the ones you can if possible, if not sheet up as missed. Void them if they are picked up from you. You cannot get disciplined for missed misload pkgs

1.Do not sheet as missed unless directed to do so.

2. You can get disciplined if you try to hide the misloads in your pickup pieces.

Savvy412

I have a notepad that I wright everything down on.
So at the end of the day I dont have to try and remember :censored2:. I hate driving back to the hub thinking I forgot something.

Grey

If I have a misload I scanned and hit No deliver I usually sheet as missed right before clocking out.

If I sheet anything as missed out on the road they tell me to call the office and I don't like talking to them ever.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I suppose in your imagination she could be whatever or whoever you would like her to be.
I'm thinking Kelly LeBrock from the 80's.

th