They going to fire me tomorrow.

Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?
Ive heard that before, never been an issue here.

Future

Victory Ride
Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?
Just get a tattoo of a naked girl or something.....you will be all good with a long sleeve shirt

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't blame them. It looks stupid and unprofessional.

@RonBurgandy??????????

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I deliver on campus and would like to thank whoever created yoga pants.
Oh Dave, it's comments like that that make me miss being a cop!

I always hated having to stand outside the ASU women's dorm for 8-10 hrs when the temps were in the 80's, making $60 an hour just to make sure none of the beauties fell in a hole the city dug and forgot to fill.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
upload_2016-3-24_20-11-48.jpeg

Tomarrow, tomarrow.............

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My sups say to scan not in most times...can't the customer look online and it'll say an attempt was made even though the customer knows no attempt was made?