Things customers should know

BigBeef42

If your hooligan 8 year olds try to hop in my truck, on my bumper, throw anything or run their bikes infront of me to act cool, I'm going to yell at them like they were my own kids. Don't be get butthurt if they come crying about how mean I was. Watch your damn kids.

Agreed. I would dropkick a kid. Kidding. Dont mess with the wheels bro. Lol

Sent using Ink and Canvas

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Getting pulled over by a sheriff or highway patrol looking for their package. Thanks for the anxiety!
That has happened to me twice. Technically, it is false arrest on the part of the officer and totally illegal, but I would rather stay on the good side of the local cops so when it happened I just laughed about it and gave them their package. I know where they live, they know that I know where they live, and they kinda owe me one now so I am good with it.

S

selfcancelsignal

Maybe you should spend less time worrying if I'm your new driver & more time not being such a D Bag... M's & friend's.

nayrsiem

If you've been in business for more than a year in the same location why does everyone look so confused EVERY TIME I show up and need a signature? ANYONE can sign it. Just sign it .

S

selfcancelsignal

If you've been in business for more than a year in the same location why does everyone look so confused EVERY TIME I show up and need a signature? ANYONE can sign it. Just sign it .
Buncha lazy not accountable friend---s.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I don't care what your previous driver did or didn't do at your previous address. Your are on my route now this is the time I pick-up this area.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't care what your previous driver did or didn't do at your previous address. Your are on my route now this is the time I pick-up this area.

Almost every customer will claim the previous driver delivered them early and picked up late. Easy to disprove by checking delivery records but easier to just tell the customer this is your time now. Sometimes that customer will call in and some sales rep might promise them a different time but unless your center manager tells you to be there at X time it's meaningless. Sometimes a center manager WILL make promises and screw over a driver but that's a different issue. I had one pain in the ass customer that moved to my route and was used to different times on their previous route and my center manager kissed up to them. They weren't even a big shipper and didn't deserve the special treatment but got it anyway.

rod

Retired 22 years
Now that the thread from the lady who's husband supposedly sent her a Sat. air pkg she never got has been shut down I will also add that unless things have changed not EVERY address in the US can get Saturday air. About 2/3rds of the area delivered out of my building didn't qualify when I was there.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Don't request an on-call pickup before the package is even ready.
In defense of the customer, a lot of these on-call pickups are issued by the receiver, not the customer you are picking it up from. That being said, it pisses me off to no end when it happens. Total waste of my time.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Stop glaring at me while I'm driving through the middle of your kid's playground. If you don't like it, then stop letting your kids play in the street. It's called "sidewalk" chalk for a reason!