Things customers should know

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
For some reason a few people in the little town I delivered to for 25 years couldn't tell the difference between one of my letter boxes and a Post Office mail box. Every day there would be regular mail mixed in with my NDA letters. Thankfully there was a FedEx box a few feet down the sidewalk so I could transfer all that mail to it.
Near me there's a spot with a UPS drop box, Fedex box, and traditional blue mailbox all side by side. I can't help but wonder how frequently that happens there. I guess people get confused too easily with so many options! You really can't tell the difference!

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
HA! I did that just the other day. Stopped at a rural veterinarian and the secretary( she is way hot) asks me if I had seen Fedex around. I told her no.
She had scheduled an express pickup but they had never shown
FedEx's issue, not yours, :censored2:! Why the hell would you make that your problem?

Bottom rung

Ford is one of the biggest offenders----I get an OCA for our local Ford dealer at least twice a week---they already have a daily pickup---I accept and then cancel the OCA.
If you really took care of your customers you would know that the oca for the local ford dealer is actually sent out by ford corporate to send back parts that failed under warranty. You need to complete the oca to complete the process that's in place to get the dealers credit for the work they performed. They have bean counters just like us that pay attention to things we don't think matter. You should be completing the pick up.