Things that make you question humanity

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Do you know the difference between shill and operative? Or how about butt-kisser or brown-noser? You make me question humanity. I'm confident that you're an angry shill because we always put you in your place...easily. Go tell Thunder you need some help.

I don't think you've ever put anyone in his place. You're too much of a sad, bitter person to be able to do that. I'm sorry, but your pitiful life is no excuse to act the way you do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't think you've ever put anyone in his place. You're too much of a sad, bitter person to be able to do that. I'm sorry, but your pitiful life is no excuse to act the way you do.

Do I dislike you? Yes...intensely. What you do here tells me that your moral compass points straight to the dollar sign, just like Smith's does. I put you in your place every time I post...it's way too easy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Identify yourself, Dano. Since you are so pro-company, what's the danger? Like Sniper, who revealed himself early-on, nothing happened to him because he was such a company man. I actually grew to like "Gomer", because he was real.

Tell everyone what station you manage, and some of the stations you were a courier at. Name some names of people who worked there. You can't, can you?