Those in central states please respond - warning letter for calling in sick 2 days in a row...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you should have puked on the belt.

man up,grow a pair and file for harassment. also start filing every supervisor working grievance you can.
As a part time employee if you show up,on time and dont steal you pretty much have a job for life. Dont worry about "repercussions".

you should have puked on the belt.

man up,grow a pair and file for harassment. also start filing every supervisor working grievance you can.
As a part time employee if you show up,on time and dont steal you pretty much have a job for life. Dont worry about "repercussions".

I didn't puke on the belt, but I did cough in the sort managers face...not on purpose, but hey, I was sick.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My guess they must of had a lot of call offs and he was the newest so they gave him grief about it. Usually if your a good working and come to work all the time it is the ones they harass.

barnyard

KTM rider
I am in Central States also. You could have avoided all the issues by going to a quick clinic and getting a doctor's note excusing you from work. In my building, it is common knowledge (not sure that it is in the contract) that any more than 2 days in a row and a doctor's note is required and another note is needed releasing you back to work.

I am in Central States also. You could have avoided all the issues by going to a quick clinic and getting a doctor's note excusing you from work. In my building, it is common knowledge (not sure that it is in the contract) that any more than 2 days in a row and a doctor's note is required and another note is needed releasing you back to work.

I believe, as far as I remember, that it is in the contract. I guess when I called in on day two and was called back I made up my mind then that I was going to work the next day regardless how sick I felt. But, if this ever happens again...doctor's note it is. Thanks.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This is how young employees turn into grievance-throwing men 20 years later.
You should thank him in helping you grow that backbone sooner and becoming a Teamster.