Thought Loaders Is Supposed To load Your Car?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
how exactly does a rainbow work? how exactly does the posi-trac on a plymouth work? it just does

A Rainbow is nothing more than a prism. That is, as light shines through water droplets, the droplets break the light into different wavelengths which we see as color. Color is nothing more that different waves on a spectrum.

Posi-traction is simply a way to correct torque to both wheels. It keeps power even in both wheels as needed.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The only bonus drivers we have are the ones i mentioned. We have one driver pays some one on the side to help him deliver package (he does 200 stops a day) the center manager knows about it and will not do anything about it because it makes the numbers look good.
You better hope corporate never finds out. That'll open up so much liability. Both the center manager and driver would lose their job and if the driver is letting the guy ride in the truck, jumping, that's a cardinal sin. He's done.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
every NON union job i ever had i did a little extra work before punching in or after punching out. setting up my work area or loading up my tractor or washing the tractor before or after.

most drivers did these kind of things out of pride or a good work ethic. we did not have to answer to anyone except ourselves.

with a union job if you do that you are considered a "rat" or a "scab" . all negatives instead of positives. whta's wrong with this picture?

i learned to understand that you were not just working for yourself anymore. you were working for the group.

union work, even though well paid, takes AWAY from the individual. positive things like pride ,good work ethics , and other good attributes.

you are looked down on by coworkers if you try to do a good job, hustle , or take pride in your work.

I tried to do my best even though it was frowned upon.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have one driver pays some one on the side to help him deliver package (he does 200 stops a day) the center manager knows about it and will not do anything about it because it makes the numbers look good.
Ymiqrvg.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you leave the screen during a delivery you will lose the time stamp.

We had a driver go back to the building to get off early one day after conning a rookie driver to take 20 stops and deliver with his DIAD. They both got fired for falsifying information. One of the stupidest things I have ever seen.

ManInBrown

Why do some drivers (off the clock) load their own package car?????? Then they go out there in BLOW it up!
Because they are runner gunner ass kissers. The boys from the hall were down a few weeks ago. I pointed out that after I dropped my bag in the car and on my way to the rack, I saw 10-12 drivers massaging their loads. They shrugged their shoulders and gave me the "oh well"
Just amazing

Holydriver

Because they are runner gunner ass kissers. The boys from the hall were down a few weeks ago. I pointed out that after I dropped my bag in the car and on my way to the rack, I saw 10-12 drivers massaging their loads. They shrugged their shoulders and gave me the "oh well"
Just amazing
No one likes a tattle tell

CHALLY9TX

every NON union job i ever had i did a little extra work before punching in or after punching out. setting up my work area or loading up my tractor or washing the tractor before or after.

most drivers did these kind of things out of pride or a good work ethic. we did not have to answer to anyone except ourselves.

with a union job if you do that you are considered a "rat" or a "scab" . all negatives instead of positives. whta's wrong with this picture?

i learned to understand that you were not just working for yourself anymore. you were working for the group.

union work, even though well paid, takes AWAY from the individual. positive things like pride ,good work ethics , and other good attributes.

you are looked down on by coworkers if you try to do a good job, hustle , or take pride in your work.

I tried to do my best even though it was frowned upon.

You can still "do a good job, hustle AND take pride in your work" while still adhering to the contract.