Even the cheapest and simplest thing to do would be set up those hand sanitizer stations with automated dispensing around the building that way at the very least during break times you can use it. For drivers i'm not sure how they could protect them short of wearing a hazmat suit lol.

Nitrile gloves and n95 or n100.. even then, lol.

And it's not just the people you should sorry about. It's all the surfaces - pens, door handles, phones, setting down your DIAD on snot and picking it back up. Wash your hands frequently.

Returntosender

F12C4F8E-E515-41FC-ADFF-CED467C42C0F.jpeg
236CC499-C727-40F7-8CD7-C914948C722E.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wanna see a worst-case pandemic scenario? Watch History Channel's "After Armageddon" on YouTube:

If you're not a prepper, this would be a good time to become one. With modern supply chains and a global economy, we're seven days away from the Stone Age.
B5DAE77A-30F3-437B-B64D-B62D21D46BA6.jpeg

Over70irregs

I know it a little doomy but it reminded me of this phrase I heard as a little kid (16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. ) Cashless society is the hint here folks. Some of you out there know this angle. No cash equals total tracking.