Thoughts on the new info notices

HubBub

The "left at office" checkbox was nice if you have large apartment complexes. Small inconvenience but still a step back imo.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Its the adhesive from the previous info notice. Try writing on the right then the left and you'll see the residue on the left is what's making it that way.

P.s. did you notice they basically implemented the infonotice changes from the design i posted after the first version of the redesign?

Demand compensation! LMAO

I still use these...

0821150850.jpg

S

selfcancelsignal

Since handcarts came up....it amazes me how many boxes get slid down the rails onto the flat portion, but UPS keeps building handcarts with a protruded portion right near the bottom so when you slide a box onto the cart, it catches a few inches from the bottom on the sharp edge of the brace.

File it down smooth or weld it flush. ..too funny...but typical.
This absolutely drives me friend---ing insane too! Lmao!

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
The time was removed because now with Orion what is a 10am stop one day could be a 6 pm stop the next day.
UPS is now like the cable company just sit around all day hoping you catch us in the area.

DOK

stick them on the damn box like the purple people do

If you are lucky enough to find the box, you will also find the notice that tells you the location of the box / brilliant

This^ Why do they stick the notices on the box when they dr them?