Threatened Job - Hazmat Guy

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please stop praying for people. If management gets wind of this, there will be hell to pay. They don't like competition.
splozi,

Don't worry. I have some management people praying for this company also.

Prayer will bring revival.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (and Integrity). Amen.
UpstateNYUPSer,

Integrity is a created being. He prays and must never be prayed to.

I would counsel you not to mock God and the institutions or denominations that he has placed on this earth to proclaim him.

It can be good for anyone to continue in this.

Sincerely,
I

S

splozi

Happiness without humor? What in the bloody hell are you talking about!?
I think you've been eating too much Jesus.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
God and the institutions or denominations that he has placed on this earth to proclaim him.

Sincerely,
I

I'm pretty sure God did not place any institutions or denominations that he has placed on this earth.

That was the doing of the priests and other power mongers that wanted to control other humans ... not that that is a bad thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm pretty sure God did not place any institutions or denominations that he has placed on this earth.

That was the doing of the priests and other power mongers that wanted to control other humans ... not that that is a bad thing.

Ironically many of these institutions or denominations that he has placed on this earth were established as a result of secular violence.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Hoaxster,

God has place everything on this earth for his purpose and for our ultimate good.

Do you believe in the God of the Holy Bible?

Sincerely,
I