Threats, threats and more threats...

hypo hanna

Fight back!

Tell them IN WRITING, (CC HR and the SM) that your route is unsafe and why. Insist your ops manager signs a copy acknowledging reciept. If he is the type to refuse, hand him the letter in front of witnesses. Send a message to dispatch that you will not make that pickup/delivery on time since it would be dangerous to do so. Further documentaion of the unsafe situation. If more drivers would do this, a lot of the unrealistic numbers game would go away.

They well know they have to do something quick as any accident after that point would be litigation time if they tried to write you up or fire you.

Lordtekk

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same station where this SM made an all-out, top-to-bottom restructure, changing couriers' schedules, (mostly to 4/10s), changing all routes boundaries, and throwing them in new areas with NO training whatsoever. The couriers haven't had checkrides in their new routes, the SPH goals were set arbitrarily, and no one is hitting their inflated goals, hence, daily threats of termination by the way of memos, PPad broadcasts, and verbally. This station is averaging over 100 late packages daily, also tons of missed and/or late pups, and managers simply blame couriers. There has been several instances were the CTV left late for the ramp due to Crs returning late to the barn, or freight had to be shuttle to the airport.

It's my understanding, 4 managers had transferred out since this SM got the position less than 6 months ago. Moral is at an all-time low, and several couriers are contemplating early retirement or other jobs. Two couriers already had showed up to work and quit on the spot. For what I hear, this station is in total chaos.
Bingo you got it,it sounds like you work there.

RTURNSONLY

Actually Lordtekk, (and unfortunately for them), got 3 buddies that work in that mess.

Which got me thinking...does it really makes a difference if I do or don't...???

Last edited:

Manager Wants Buyout

What a joke this company has become!!! A once great company so desperate that all it can do is threaten it's most loyal employees.... Just tell me how the hell this company keeps getting rated as one of the top places to work. Total crap.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What a joke this company has become!!! A once great company so desperate that all it can do is threaten it's most loyal employees.... Just tell me how the hell this company keeps getting rated as one of the top places to work. Total crap.

It isn't any longer. FedEx dropped out of the Top 100 awhile back. I think Fred stopped sending the checks. It is a total joke, and it just keeps getting "better" every day.