Time Card Shenanigans

Marksmith

I don't want to get to specific..but I do check my upser account often to make sure the times are put in correctly. Since Christmas came, I have noticed some shenanigans. For instance, Pay Guarantee seems to be gone despite nobody going Code 5 and the manager never mentioning in the PCM that it was Pay Actual. I have also heard where paid meal breaks are not always recorded as paid, but as unpaid. End times are adjusted...start times...adjusted....
When I ask the regular guys what they are going to do...they don't care. Why would they? They are making triple time on two days of the year...so what's a few bones?

I don't want to rock the boat..but this is pretty incredible for a Billion Dollar company to be (what looks like) taking time. Is this happening anywhere else?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't want to get to specific..but I do check my upser account often to make sure the times are put in correctly. Since Christmas came, I have noticed some shenanigans. For instance, Pay Guarantee seems to be gone despite nobody going Code 5 and the manager never mentioning in the PCM that it was Pay Actual. I have also heard where paid meal breaks are not always recorded as paid, but as unpaid. End times are adjusted...start times...adjusted....
When I ask the regular guys what they are going to do...they don't care. Why would they? They are making triple time on two days of the year...so what's a few bones?

I don't want to rock the boat..but this is pretty incredible for a Billion Dollar company to be (what looks like) taking time. Is this happening anywhere else?

How come you don’t want to rock the boat

Isn’t the money owed to you?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Checking my timecard and recording hours is a daily routine. My sup has even instructed me to track my hours as part of my punch in/out. Score.

Marksmith

No response must be a scab

Oh gosh, I didn't come running back because some guy on the internet asked a question....my oh my....I should feel bad...right? Wait, I should have stopped playing with my kids and answered your question on my day off.

Yeah...thanks for showing your true colors. Instead of standing up for a brother, look what you do. This is largely why people don't vote on the contract, dont want to be drivers and don't want to ask for help. Because people like yiu demand some sort of bizarre litmus test.

Like everyone else, I pay dues. Geeze. Get over yourself . Now, can we talk about time card issues?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh gosh, I didn't come running back because some guy on the internet asked a question....my oh my....I should feel bad...right? Wait, I should have stopped playing with my kids and answered your question on my day off.

Yeah...thanks for showing your true colors. Instead of standing up for a brother, look what you do. This is largely why people don't vote on the contract, dont want to be drivers and don't want to ask for help. Because people like yiu demand some sort of bizarre litmus test.

Like everyone else, I pay dues. Geeze. Get over yourself . Now, can we talk about time card issues?

Here you go. your not going to like it

Grieve it and see what happens

You ok after you had your moment

Indecisi0n

They mostly take it from the poor partimers because most of them can't count.