Time Card Shenanigans

Skooney

I don't want to get to specific..but I do check my upser account often to make sure the times are put in correctly. Since Christmas came, I have noticed some shenanigans. For instance, Pay Guarantee seems to be gone despite nobody going Code 5 and the manager never mentioning in the PCM that it was Pay Actual. I have also heard where paid meal breaks are not always recorded as paid, but as unpaid. End times are adjusted...start times...adjusted....
When I ask the regular guys what they are going to do...they don't care. Why would they? They are making triple time on two days of the year...so what's a few bones?

I don't want to rock the boat..but this is pretty incredible for a Billion Dollar company to be (what looks like) taking time. Is this happening anywhere else?

Are you working below your guarantee and therefore should be getting those hours? If you're not, then who gives a :censored2: what code they use?

Secondly, if they are doctoring your times affecting paid meal breaks and you aren't getting paid that's a problem you NEED TO and SHOULD to rock the boat. That's why you have a union backing you, and that's YOUR money! You're just part of the problem if you "don't want to rock the boat". Grow a pair.

If you have proof and aren't willing to rock it to get whats owed to you, then shut the :censored2: up.

Last edited:

SBTY_Syndrome

Center Managers Hate Me
I’m Tuesday to Saturday and my supervisor looks the other way when I don’t take a lunch on Saturday to get home early (even when I work more than 8hr). All he does is add an hour to my log and add the lunch. I get paid the same.

Is that what you’re talking about?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m Tuesday to Saturday and my supervisor looks the other way when I don’t take a lunch on Saturday to get home early (even when I work more than 8hr). All he does is add an hour to my log and add the lunch. I get paid the same.

Is that what you’re talking about?
Don't be stupid, ALWAYS take your lunch break. It will come back to bite you in the ass one day.

LongIslandNewbie

I review my time card weekly and I noticed I didn't get an 8 hour day for last week Thurs & Fri so I reached out to my steward and he said we lost the 8hr guarantee in Arbitration for local 804. Can anyone confirm or deny this? He wasn't very informative as to when why etc when i probed. Walked away as usual?

OrionIsDaddy

I review my time card weekly and I noticed I didn't get an 8 hour day for last week Thurs & Fri so I reached out to my steward and he said we lost the 8hr guarantee in Arbitration for local 804. Can anyone confirm or deny this? He wasn't very informative as to when why etc when i probed. Walked away as usual?

22.3 and full time insiders dont get a guarantee here. You want 8 hours pay, you work for 8 hours. There is always something to be done whether its sweeping/ peeling labels off spa printers/ sweeping out trucks.

8 hours of pay for 8 hours of work