Time for Ole Meat to Eat a Little Crow

Meat

President Trump has issued an order that takes on the most pressing issue facing the American middle-class (where she-males can go pee pee), and it's time for me to admit that he has made America great again.

I bet Van can almost smell the cash that will undoubtedly be flowing into his coffers.

Ha ha ha - looks like all of the mongoloids have been duped.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
President Trump has issued an order that takes on the most pressing issue facing the American middle-class (where she-males can go pee pee), and it's time for me to admit that he has made America great again.

I bet Van can almost smell the cash that will undoubtedly be flowing into his coffers.

Ha ha ha - looks like all of the mongoloids have been duped.

Trump caters directly to his base of morons, who are obsessed with LGBTQ issues. Reportedly, he spends his evenings watching FOX to see how he's doing with being the GED crowd.

abused.crr

Until the democrat party moves closer to the middle, it will continue to lose more and more of the working class. The last eight years they've been more concerned with where a penis pees and securing government subsidized death facilities for unborn children than securing our borders and protecting blue collar workers. Net loss of democrat elected positions under Obama is 1042.

Meat

Until the democrat party moves closer to the middle, it will continue to lose more and more of the working class. The last eight years they've been more concerned with where a penis pees and securing government subsidized death facilities for unborn children

Glug, glug, glug - what the :censored2: is a "government subsidized death facility?"

abused.crr

You know; the planned parenthood facilities that are government subsidized and always placed in minority communities. The lovely work of the great Margaret Sanger.

Meat

You know; the planned parenthood facilities that are government subsidized and always placed in minority communities. The lovely work of the great Margaret Sanger.

Well, with abortion being legal, you'll probably have less competition for a better job in the future.

bacha29

Until the democrat party moves closer to the middle, it will continue to lose more and more of the working class. The last eight years they've been more concerned with where a penis pees and securing government subsidized death facilities for unborn children than securing our borders and protecting blue collar workers. Net loss of democrat elected positions under Obama is 1042.
The amusing thing about the pseudo-cons is that despite their conservative rhetoric they are always the first people signing up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when they are in a nursing home and their money's all gone the expanded Medicaid when they have to take one of those good paying unskilled service jobs, CHIPS LIHEAP food stamps unemployment compensation, job retraining etc. These are Democrat sponsored social programs that have been around for decades to the point that the pseudo -cons take for granted even though their beloved GOP has repeatedly stated it's intent to end them. Why who's at the town hall meetings now fighting tooth and nail to keep the ACA from being repealed even though they were the ones who bitterly opposed the bill when it came up for a vote? Why it's the pseudo-cons of course because for many of them it was the first health insurance they had in decades finally allowing them the chance to get long postponed and quite painful medical conditions treated. Manufacturing jobs? The US output of manufactured good has quadrupled since 1980 and it's being done on one fifth the labor force. Since 1990 , 87% of the manufacturing jobs lost in the US was due to automation and improved efficiency .

abused.crr

Ahhh 1042 net loss democrat elected positions under Obama. Only 5 states where democrats have the trifecta (23 republican) and president, both sides of congress, one appointed Supreme Court judge and at least one more in the next 7.5 years.

I'm not the only right of center person.

bacha29

Ahhh 1042 net loss democrat elected positions under Obama. Only 5 states where democrats have the trifecta (23 republican) and president, both sides of congress, one appointed Supreme Court judge and at least one more in the next 7.5 years.

Trumps' approval rating is currently around 38% . History shows that when a sitting president has less than 50% approval rating his party loses an average of 37 seats in Congress. And today hard line conservative congressman Darrel Issa is calling for Sessions to recuse himself and allow a special prosecutor be appointed in investigate Trumps ties to the Russians and finally obtain his tax returns. Badly needed given the rumors going around the back channels of Washington says that the reason he won;t turn over his tax returns is because they would disclose the fact that he owes billions to Russian banks and oligarchs , perhaps might explain his close ties to them.

abused.crr

Hillary lost because of the Russians; so much for the reset button. The Russians. Lol. As long as Donnie T does half of what he campaigned on he'll be re-elected.

Meat

Are you aware that IBM hires more Indian nationals than Americans?

Why is that?

Let me explain: when it comes to math, science, and computer programming jobs, most Americans just don't have the skills, so the jobs that are filled from foreigners shouldn't really be considered "strealing."

The jobs that are filled by foreigners (e.g. maid services and grape picking) will never be filled by Americans (especially millennials), so what's the difference.

abused.crr

I agree! Thank you! It all starts with education! Our public education system is a failure. It's actually on the same Level of racism as abortion.

abused.crr

Oh I think, and I think for myself. I have no need for government agencies to think for me.

Besides a few really small European countries, we spend more money per pupil and our educated kids rank 19th among 1st world nations. Let parents have school choice and control over the funds allotted for their child's education.

vantexan

Trumps' approval rating is currently around 38% . History shows that when a sitting president has less than 50% approval rating his party loses an average of 37 seats in Congress. And today hard line conservative congressman Darrel Issa is calling for Sessions to recuse himself and allow a special prosecutor be appointed in investigate Trumps ties to the Russians and finally obtain his tax returns. Badly needed given the rumors going around the back channels of Washington says that the reason he won;t turn over his tax returns is because they would disclose the fact that he owes billions to Russian banks and oligarchs , perhaps might explain his close ties to them.
Doesn't the IRS know what's on his tax forms?

vantexan

The amusing thing about the pseudo-cons is that despite their conservative rhetoric they are always the first people signing up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when they are in a nursing home and their money's all gone the expanded Medicaid when they have to take one of those good paying unskilled service jobs, CHIPS LIHEAP food stamps unemployment compensation, job retraining etc. These are Democrat sponsored social programs that have been around for decades to the point that the pseudo -cons take for granted even though their beloved GOP has repeatedly stated it's intent to end them. Why who's at the town hall meetings now fighting tooth and nail to keep the ACA from being repealed even though they were the ones who bitterly opposed the bill when it came up for a vote? Why it's the pseudo-cons of course because for many of them it was the first health insurance they had in decades finally allowing them the chance to get long postponed and quite painful medical conditions treated. Manufacturing jobs? The US output of manufactured good has quadrupled since 1980 and it's being done on one fifth the labor force. Since 1990 , 87% of the manufacturing jobs lost in the US was due to automation and improved efficiency .
Wow, all that and yet Dems are still getting slaughtered every election. Just what exactly are y'all doing wrong?