Time for Ole Meat to Eat a Little Crow

vantexan

Naturally, as usual, you don't have it exactly right. What the FBI said is that they haven't found DIRECT evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. But there are plenty of indirect contacts that are being further investigated, including through his new head of the Treasury Dept, who has some direct ties to Russians suspected of money laundering, and Trump was DIRECTLY involved in what is looking more and more like a huge $40 million profit for a couple months of 'investing' money in a property and selling it to a Russian oligarch suspected of embezzling.

But of course, if you don't want to believe it, or research it for yourself, just call it 'fake news' since it doesn't make Trump look like a golden god.
Indirect contacts aren't evidence. What you want is a witch hunt, anything to put political pressure on Republicans to not support Trump's agenda. There is no evidence that his campaign colluded with the Russians. Amazing that we know Hillary and Bill got rich giving speeches to Wall Street and others who would've sought favors if she had been elected. Their foundation took money from countries that subjugate women and brutally kill gays. And yet y'all look the other way while jumping to conclusions that haven't been substantiated about Trump. A week or two ago one of the news channels was calling the supposed Russian scandal the worst political scandal in U.S. history. Anything, absolutely anything, will be said in hopes that something will stick and get him impeached. When the Dems thought they had the presidency sewn up they were aghast(aghast I tell you!!) that Trump said he might not accept the results. When the shoe ended up on the other foot look how hypocritical they've become. How hypocritical some of you are. Your precious big government is about to be dismantled, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Indirect contacts aren't evidence. What you want is a witch hunt, anything to put political pressure on Republicans to not support Trump's agenda. There is no evidence that his campaign colluded with the Russians. Amazing that we know Hillary and Bill got rich giving speeches to Wall Street and others who would've sought favors if she had been elected. Their foundation took money from countries that subjugate women and brutally kill gays. And yet y'all look the other way while jumping to conclusions that haven't been substantiated about Trump. A week or two ago one of the news channels was calling the supposed Russian scandal the worst political scandal in U.S. history. Anything, absolutely anything, will be said in hopes that something will stick and get him impeached. When the Dems thought they had the presidency sewn up they were aghast(aghast I tell you!!) that Trump said he might not accept the results. When the shoe ended up on the other foot look how hypocritical they've become. How hypocritical some of you are. Your precious big government is about to be dismantled, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.
If you think Trump is going to "dismantle the precious big government", you either aren't paying attention, or are too freaking clueless to see what's right in front of your face. Trump is the opposite of small government. He's just more of the same republican big government garbage that we've had throughout the 2 Bush administrations.

You voted for more of the same and that's what you'll get. No one to blame but yourself.

vantexan

If you think Trump is going to "dismantle the precious big government", you either aren't paying attention, or are too freaking clueless to see what's right in front of your face. Trump is the opposite of small government. He's just more of the same republican big government garbage that we've had throughout the 2 Bush administrations.

You voted for more of the same and that's what you'll get. No one to blame but yourself.
Weren't you one of those predicting Hillary in a landslide? Too many have underestimated Trump and look where he is. With his mouth I thought for sure Hillary was going to win. Don't believe everything you read in the far left media.

vantexan

Weren't you one of those predicting Hillary in a landslide? Too many have underestimated Trump and look where he is. With his mouth I thought for sure Hillary was going to win. Don't believe everything you read in the far left media.
P.S. Obama grew the government exponentially compared to Bush.

dmac1

Wrong. You really need to do a little thinking BEFORE posting. Indirect contacts ARE evidence. Have you EVER heard of circumstantial evidence, where the accumulation of indirect evidence is enough to convict someone???? To deny that contacts are evidence at all is just foolishness.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Naturally, as usual, you don't have it exactly right. What the FBI said is that they haven't found DIRECT evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. But there are plenty of indirect contacts that are being further investigated, including through his new head of the Treasury Dept, who has some direct ties to Russians suspected of money laundering, and Trump was DIRECTLY involved in what is looking more and more like a huge $40 million profit for a couple months of 'investing' money in a property and selling it to a Russian oligarch suspected of embezzling.

But of course, if you don't want to believe it, or research it for yourself, just call it 'fake news' since it doesn't make Trump look like a golden god.

I would believe it if there was something to believe. I'm not sure what it is that they're trying to prove. How do you hack paper ballots? How do you hack voting machines that aren't hooked up to the internet? There's not a single ballot that he had anything to do with. There's not a single vote count that he had anything to do with.

vantexan

I would believe it if there was something to believe. I'm not sure what it is that they're trying to prove. How do you hack paper ballots? How do you hack voting machines that aren't hooked up to the internet? There's not a single ballot that he had anything to do with. There's not a single vote count that he had anything to do with.
The only way the hackers influenced the election is they exposed what was going on between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the media, particularly CNN. And we can't have that.

vantexan

Wrong. You really need to do a little thinking BEFORE posting. Indirect contacts ARE evidence. Have you EVER heard of circumstantial evidence, where the accumulation of indirect evidence is enough to convict someone???? To deny that contacts are evidence at all is just foolishness.
Sorta like saying California is affordable, huh?

dmac1

Nobody has ever claimed that voting machines were hacked, and you should know that. What is claimed is that Russians planted fake news stories that may have changed some people's minds. One in particular is the Pizza/Pedophile story that at least one stupid republican believed, and that I saw posted on facebook multiple times. They were hundreds of those stories put out by Russia before the election, that could have been enough to change the 100,000 votes or so it took to put the election in Trump's direction. If you can't understand what a tiny proportion of the electorate had to be influenced to change the outcome, it just proves how slow you are.

dmac1

Sorta like saying California is affordable, huh?
Saying that California is unaffordable is just dumb, since it is obvious that about 10% of the country's population lives there and is affording it.

And changing the topic of my reply does nothing to make you look any smarter after comments pointing out how ignorant you are about the 'facts' you claim- like saying indirect evidence isn't evidence. You must have missed a few of your law classes.

59 Dano

Nobody has ever claimed that voting machines were hacked, and you should know that. What is claimed is that Russians planted fake news stories that may have changed some people's minds. One in particular is the Pizza/Pedophile story that at least one stupid republican believed, and that I saw posted on facebook multiple times. They were hundreds of those stories put out by Russia before the election, that could have been enough to change the 100,000 votes or so it took to put the election in Trump's direction. If you can't understand what a tiny proportion of the electorate had to be influenced to change the outcome, it just proves how slow you are.

Since you're piloting the black helicopter...

The Russians pumped out all of these fake news stories saying that HRC was going to win by such a margin that the election itself was just a mere formality. Many of her supporters believed it and stayed home. That way you'll have an excuse for the lack of turnout to support her.

Happy chemtrails to you!

MAKAVELI

A
Since you're piloting the black helicopter...

The Russians pumped out all of these fake news stories saying that HRC was going to win by such a margin that the election itself was just a mere formality. Many of her supporters believed it and stayed home. That way you'll have an excuse for the lack of turnout to support her.

Happy chemtrails to you!
Nyet my president.

vantexan

Saying that California is unaffordable is just dumb, since it is obvious that about 10% of the country's population lives there and is affording it.

And changing the topic of my reply does nothing to make you look any smarter after comments pointing out how ignorant you are about the 'facts' you claim- like saying indirect evidence isn't evidence. You must have missed a few of your law classes.
No, I said indirect contacts aren't evidence. And again, how exactly did the Russians, if they were the hackers, influence the election? They certainly didn't affect ballot boxes and voting booths. No, they showed what was going on behind the scenes with the Dems. How dare they. Trump's boorish behavior was exposed by the Dems. The media had very little negative to say about Hillary but it was a non-stop onslaught against Trump. Politics can be brutal. So while you think it was unfair what the hackers did there are plenty of Republicans who feel they never get a fair shake from the liberal media. But her losing was more due to her taking for granted a number of northern states where enough Democrats out of frustration gave Trump a chance. Her husband is known for his political savvy. She didn't demonstrate a similar talent. Now most likely you'll tell me I'm wrong, etc. You know why? Because liberals can't stand having a conservative point out their flaws. Rather than analyze why you lost you want to shift the blame on others. And as long as you do that you'll keep losing.

Hey, if you think paying $1200 or more for a one bedroom apartment is affordable, or $600k or more for a decent house, more power to you. A lot of people moved to California when it was much more affordable for the weather and lifestyle. But you see plenty moving out these days and if it weren't for Hispanic immigration the state would've lost population. Doesn't mean it's a horrible place, but for many of us it's unaffordable and too different for our tastes.

59 Dano

No, I said indirect contacts aren't evidence. And again, how exactly did the Russians, if they were the hackers, influence the election? They certainly didn't affect ballot boxes and voting booths. No, they showed what was going on behind the scenes with the Dems. How dare they. Trump's boorish behavior was exposed by the Dems. The media had very little negative to say about Hillary but it was a non-stop onslaught against Trump. Politics can be brutal. So while you think it was unfair what the hackers did there are plenty of Republicans who feel they never get a fair shake from the liberal media. But her losing was more due to her taking for granted a number of northern states where enough Democrats out of frustration gave Trump a chance. Her husband is known for his political savvy. She didn't demonstrate a similar talent. Now most likely you'll tell me I'm wrong, etc. You know why? Because liberals can't stand having a conservative point out their flaws. Rather than analyze why you lost you want to shift the blame on others. And as long as you do that you'll keep losing.

Just another attempt by them to dodge admitting that their party has been uninspiring and out of touch, points that they reinforced the other night with Steve Beshear's electrifying performance.