Time for Ole Meat to Eat a Little Crow

bacha29

Doesn't the IRS know what's on his tax forms?
He keeps using the excuse that he's being audited . That was 2 years ago. No IRS audit should take that long.The can prosecute willful tax fraud. However matters such as banking law violations, presidential conflict of interest issues, corrupt organizations issues , that's the job of a special prosecutor.

bacha29

Hillary lost because of the Russians; so much for the reset button. The Russians. Lol. As long as Donnie T does half of what he campaigned on he'll be re-elected.
Going out to the rural areas and promising people things that will never happen such as the return of coal mining well paid manufacturing jobs that require next to nothing in terms of education and skills , a wall at the Mexican border etc. was what got him elected . However they will also be responsible for the downfall of the thrice married "born again" when his supporters discover that the whole damn thing was a lie. And they too will be out there on the streets with the rest of the demonstrators especially if he succeeds in taking away the social programs that sustained them in past years because those social programs the Progressive's got passed are for many Trump supporters all that stands between their lives going from existable to unlivable.

abused.crr

What got him elected was a failed promise of hope and change. I fell for the smoke and mirrors too. I voted Obama in 08. The divider in chief.

And the left doesn't demonstrate they riot. Cry baby bitches that think the world is entitled to provide for them.

abused.crr

I'm still just thrilled to see the end of two political dynasties in 2016. The clintons and the bushes. It's two bad for the left of center people, watching the democrats plan against Bernie. I still can't believe the whole ideology of the superdelegate and how the average democrat is ok with their establishment picking the nominee. Talk about zombie sheeple. It's so nice to see a non-establishment person is the O office.

bacha29

I'm still just thrilled to see the end of two political dynasties in 2016. The clintons and the bushes. It's two bad for the left of center people, watching the democrats plan against Bernie. I still can't believe the whole ideology of the superdelegate and how the average democrat is ok with their establishment picking the nominee. Talk about zombie sheeple. It's so nice to see a non-establishment person is the O office.
If I had a dime for every so called "non-establishment" candidate to set foot on the national political scene during my lifetime would have enough money to self fund a run at prominent political office myself.

Meat

Hope and change from any politician is an alternative fact especially Trump. Nobody has sunk lower...Ever.

I fear you may be correct. It's entirely possible the system is irreparable at this point regardless of who is in office. We're looking at annual budget deficits in the trillion plus range starting sometime in the next ten years (prior to Trump reducing taxes and increasing military spending). That will be coupled with a public debt load that is greater than three quarters of GDP - like many aspects of our culture, it's just not sustainable.

Star B

White Lightening
However they will also be responsible for the downfall of the thrice married "born again" when his supporters discover that the whole damn thing was a lie.
Good luck on that. The lower 85% of his supporters can't see any farther than the state border. Okay, maybe they see Mexico when they go to Punta Cana for an all inclusive americanized vacation. Critical thinking has been erased from the populace by both sides. Easier to control idiots vs intelligent citizens.

And they too will be out there on the streets with the rest of the demonstrators especially if he succeeds in taking away the social programs that sustained them in past years because those social programs the Progressive's got passed are for many Trump supporters all that stands between their lives going from existable to unlivable.

I think the only way that you'll see rebellion like that is if they cut the services off immediately. If they shrink it little by little, it will turn out just like everything else has.... people don't realize it until it's too late. When they find out they have cancer and their insurance doesn't cover it anymore. When the plant closes in 5 years because the Russian and Chinese can do it cheaper because of the lack of worker protections.

American can be "Great Again" but not how the 85% think it will be. The 85% think it will be great like it was when a payphone was only 10 cents a call and real-time communication with the world was ungodly expensive, if not impossible.

but... hey, keep worrying about your GUNS (which are pretty much useless against anything the US military has) and SOCIALIZIM11 (but.... whats Medicare, Social Security?) and MUZZZLIMS (they look different than us and have different ideas.. have to be eeevil).

Both sides have created this mess and I'm not sure either party has the balls to actually fix it because it's easier in this ADD society to worry about buzzwords and hot topics. Plus, anyone who actually wants to fix it either runs out of cash or gets crushed by incumbents. Bernie vs Hilliary was an example of this.

bbsam

Staff member
What got him elected was a failed promise of hope and change. I fell for the smoke and mirrors too. I voted Obama in 08. The divider in chief.

And the left doesn't demonstrate they riot. Cry baby bitches that think the world is entitled to provide for them.
If that's the case, why doesn't Trump's first budget cuts entitlements?

dmac1

Ahhh 1042 net loss democrat elected positions under Obama. Only 5 states where democrats have the trifecta (23 republican) and president, both sides of congress, one appointed Supreme Court judge and at least one more in the next 7.5 years.

I'm not the only right of center person.

And yet it is the states run by democrats that have the highest per capita income and contribute rather than take from the national output. And the BOTTOM 16 are ALL run by republicans. Yet those poor fools still vote republican. Maybe be cause they are also lowest(slowest) in education.

List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia

dmac1

For all those on the right, explain this fact please-

It is the states run by democrats that have the highest per capita income and contribute rather than take from the national output. And the BOTTOM 16 are ALL run by republicans. Yet those poor fools still vote republican. Maybe be cause they are also lowest(slowest) in education.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Less libs means more Republican victories. Just sayin'...

Most teenage pregnancies are in Bible Belt states where Sex Ed isn't taught. Abstinence Education is a joke, and a political gift to evangelicals who vote for people like Ted Cruz.

You know...You.

vantexan

He keeps using the excuse that he's being audited . That was 2 years ago. No IRS audit should take that long.The can prosecute willful tax fraud. However matters such as banking law violations, presidential conflict of interest issues, corrupt organizations issues , that's the job of a special prosecutor.
Except the IRS under Obama had his information and no one made any moves to prosecute him. With all the stuff about Hillary, not to mention Trump's nasty comments about women, you think they would've sat on anything illegal if it would've guaranteed Hillary the presidency?

vantexan

Most teenage pregnancies are in Bible Belt states where Sex Ed isn't taught. Abstinence Education is a joke, and a political gift to evangelicals who vote for people like Ted Cruz.

You know...You.
How do you know sex ed isn't taught? Those states have a disproportionate percentage of minorities and poor. New Mexico has the highest rate and it's not Bible Belt either.

vantexan

For all those on the right, explain this fact please-

It is the states run by democrats that have the highest per capita income and contribute rather than take from the national output. And the BOTTOM 16 are ALL run by republicans. Yet those poor fools still vote republican. Maybe be cause they are also lowest(slowest) in education.

You neglect to mention that those high income states also have the highest cost of living and the highest taxes. I've lived in Connecticut and Washington state, amongst others. I don't see the quality of life being better for what you pay out. For some reason some folks like to feel superior to others but from our point of view paying that kind of money in mortgages, taxes, pretty much everything in areas that often look blighted and have high crime isn't admirable. Not to mention some of those places have horrible weather. So sneer if you must, we're happy to be low on that yardstick.

bacha29

And yet it is the states run by democrats that have the highest per capita income and contribute rather than take from the national output. And the BOTTOM 16 are ALL run by republicans. Yet those poor fools still vote republican. Maybe be cause they are also lowest(slowest) in education.

Good point .Van T is always carping about the deficit yet if those mentioned and most are Southern Bible Belt states could at least pull their own weight what a help that would be.

vantexan

Good point .Van T is always carping about the deficit yet if those mentioned and most are Southern Bible Belt states could at least pull their own weight what a help that would be.
I believe that Sanger woman over at Planned Parenthood was trying to do just that.