Time Off Local 804 NY

LongIslandNewbie

upload_2017-2-27_15-19-10.png

I am trying to understand my time off on my stub. I have searched the boards but some things still unclear. So the 8 ANV is good until Thanksgiving week correct? And the OTH is sick? I thought I get 5 sick days a year? The OPD are like personal holidays but how long are they good for? Do any of these days carry over?

upload_2017-2-27_15-18-58.png

ManInBrown

3 option days. 3 sick days. 1 anniversary day

Depends on your local if they carry over. Here nothing gets carried over. Unused sick days are paid out May 1st.

1080Driver

In 804 we get 5 Optionals and 6 Sick days on May 1st every year. You get the Anniversary day when picking vacation in November. So on that paystub, you have 3 of each optionals and sick days plus the anniversary day.

Hellobrown2000

Here first year 1 week of vacation, 1 sick and 1 personal. Year 2 , 1 week vacation, 1 week sick 1 week personal. Year 3 add another vacation week. Year 9 another week of vacation, and I'm not sure how the other weeks for vacation are accumulated.

ManInBrown

In the 177 we get our 3rd week vacation at 5 years, and then have to wait till 15th year to get 4 weeks. I don't know what we don't get #4 at 10 years.

10 years between 3 weeks and 4 weeks is crazy to me. Anyone agree?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In the 177 we get our 3rd week vacation at 5 years, and then have to wait till 15th year to get 4 weeks. I don't know what we don't get #4 at 10 years.

10 years between 3 weeks and 4 weeks is crazy to me. Anyone agree?

Yes. You should get 2 weeks at 5 years, 3 at 10, 4 at 15, 5 at 20 with a cap of 6 at 25 and beyond.

LongIslandNewbie

In 804 we get 5 Optionals and 6 Sick days on May 1st every year. You get the Anniversary day when picking vacation in November. So on that paystub, you have 3 of
In 804 we get 5 Optionals and 6 Sick days on May 1st every year. You get the Anniversary day when picking vacation in November. So on that paystub, you have 3 of each optionals and sick days plus the anniversary day.
So I have to use the option days by 4/30 or loose them?

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
804. 6 Sick. 5 Poh
Unused days both sick & poh get paid in May. May 1st we get new days. The 1 Aniv. Day is your Election Day floating day that gets paid same as we got paid in past. 8 Hours holiday pay plus double time all day. Does NOT go back to time & a half after 8