Time studies

trouble maker

Just found out today that our building is going to be time studied after the labor day weekend. We haven't been time studied since 88'. I wonder what new BS they have invented to try and make us go faster. I've got it!!!!!!! We are all going to wear heelies and adult diapers. I can't wait to have more work. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

browned_out

:confused:1 Don't expect to much, they stopped paying bonus years ago. Not sure if you are on PAS yet but it only gets worse. All times go down when pas goes into effect, are center had 2/3 of the routes under dispatch-go figure.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
When they moved our routes out from the main center we had an old center manager come in to do the relooping. I deliver a main drag in town that depending on bulk I can deliver 15 to 20 stops an hour. In the same loop he put about half my rural routes. I am lucky to run 8 stops an hour on them. The route use to have a decent time study. Seventy five to eighty stops was an 8.5. Now I can go out with 110 stops and plan an under eight.

That was done with almost every route in the center. Some of the new guys were excited when they heard we might be getting new time studies. Ain't gonna make any difference when you got screwed up loops.

disneyworld

Just found out today that our building is going to be time studied after the labor day weekend. We haven't been time studied since 88'. I wonder what new BS they have invented to try and make us go faster. I've got it!!!!!!! We are all going to wear heelies and adult diapers. I can't wait to have more work. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares what the time studies say-THEY ARE BOGUS UNATTAINABLE NUMBERS. When UPS has the power to keep all other traffic off the road and keep all traffic lights green and have a perfect load and...........