**Timecard Shaving and Timecard Viewer**

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by TommyKnockers, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Have you suspected timecard shaving in your paycheck?

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    67.2%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Don't care

5 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

you did this, i saw you

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I always willing to do what it takes to help out a fellow driver .

3. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

i know and it is appropriate

4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You need help?

5. derrick

derrick Member

every week i'm missing a hour or two on my check. and the following week they have to fix it. was told that even though i punch in on the diad at 10 mins before my start time I don't get paid until my start time. so I told them well if you speak to me about work you have to pay me to take my earphones out or respond.

6. Justaloader

Justaloader Active Member

When I look in the UPS Go app (or on the upsers website), I can only see my paychecks. I can't see any timecard info (I'm a part time employee, just started on August 26th). Should I be able to see that timecard info? Reason I ask - I just had this situation on Friday. Sup shot me a text, asked if I could come in and start early. My normal start time is 6:15. I clocked in at 5:30, and got to work. When I clocked out at the end of the night, at 10pm on the dot, the time clock showed credit for 3:45, instead of 4:15. Is the time clock set to start paying you from the "normal" start time, regardless of when you actually clock in? (I usually clock in a few minutes before start time...wondering if I should stop this and start clocking in at 6:14 on the dot).

7. VeeTeeGee

VeeTeeGee New Member

If the normal "start time" is 6:15, it will default to that for everyone on that shift no matter what time they clocked in(unless they clocked in after 6:15). Yours needs to be manually changed for that day to a 5:30 start, which for us is usually done after the shift when management is doing management work.

And if you're there at 6:10, you don't need to stand around until 6:14 to clock in unless you feel like it. You won't be paid until 6:15 anyway, but maybe you'd rather not stand next to the computer waiting until 6:14. Totally your call, won't change a thing about your pay either way.

8. Justaloader

Justaloader Active Member

@VeeTeeGee Thank you - I appreciate your time and your response. So, the clock is set to start paying you from "start time", regardless of when you physically clock in. Good to know.