Timecard viewer "pay actual" vs "+" pay

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by browntown3322, Dec 12, 2018.

1. browntown3322

browntown3322 New Member

Probably already answered but are we paid for the hours on our timecard for the "pay ctual" hours posted or the hours posted under the "+" sign? Obviously the hours are off by 30 mins (.50) for lunch im assuming....

2. Wrong

Wrong :))

Under the plus sign should show your time without your unpaid lunch.

3. Wrong

6FD8EF95-9377-4C67-9152-2B9D09C62603.jpeg
    The bottom number is how much I worked without a lunch. What I will be paid for.

The top number is including my lunch break.

4. browntown3322

browntown3322 New Member

So our "+" sign hours are added up to make our weekly paycheck, or the pay actual hours?

5. browntown3322

browntown3322 New Member

Perfect thanks for the help

6. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Well-Known Member

When it says pay actual, it means they put code 05. If you are FT and started on time it should be pay guarantee which is 06.

7. MrBates

MrBates Active Member

You will be paid 9.01. And by the way when the line is highlighted in yellow like that it means you were late or punched in after start time. If you were there before start time and just got your diad late, you should tell them to fix it.

8. Wrong

Nah I probably showed up late, sometimes I can’t quit crying in the parking lot and need an extra five minutes before going in.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • List
  9. rustys954rr

rustys954rr New Member

If you look at upsers on a desktop computer it will show your lunch times, the mobile version does not.

10. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

I’m still wondering why anybody touches a diad or anything work related prior to start of shift, obviously it’s our time-card but dowlnoading EDD should be after PCM

Start time should be your report-to-PCM time. Then see what route and get DIADS and log-in/download dispatch.

Work setup is still work and should be compensated. Just like you should inform preload/local sort that any workstation setup shouldn’t be done prior and any drivers/inside that see supervisors doing any station or scanner setup should be grieved on.

11. MrBates

MrBates Active Member

I grab my diad to punch in and that's it. Thing is if you punch in after start time, the system automatically flags a late, and then you have to find a supe at the end of the day to make sure he fixes it. I don't want to deal with that process. When I'm done my diad goes straight to the slot and I'm out the door!