Timecard viewer "pay actual" vs "+" pay

browntown3322

Probably already answered but are we paid for the hours on our timecard for the "pay ctual" hours posted or the hours posted under the "+" sign? Obviously the hours are off by 30 mins (.50) for lunch im assuming....

El Correcto

god is dead
Probably already answered but are we paid for the hours on our timecard for the "pay ctual" hours posted or the hours posted under the "+" sign? Obviously the hours are off by 30 mins (.50) for lunch im assuming....
Under the plus sign should show your time without your unpaid lunch.

El Correcto

god is dead
6FD8EF95-9377-4C67-9152-2B9D09C62603.jpeg

The bottom number is how much I worked without a lunch. What I will be paid for.

The top number is including my lunch break.

MrBates

View attachment 226056
The bottom number is how much I worked without a lunch. What I will be paid for.

The top number is including my lunch break.

You will be paid 9.01. And by the way when the line is highlighted in yellow like that it means you were late or punched in after start time. If you were there before start time and just got your diad late, you should tell them to fix it.

El Correcto

god is dead
You will be paid 9.01. And by the way when the line is highlighted in yellow like that it means you were late or punched in after start time. If you were there before start time and just got your diad late, you should tell them to fix it.
Nah I probably showed up late, sometimes I can’t quit crying in the parking lot and need an extra five minutes before going in.

WTFm8

And by the way when the line is highlighted in yellow like that it means you were late or punched in after start time. If you were there before start time and just got your diad late, you should tell them to fix it.

I’m still wondering why anybody touches a diad or anything work related prior to start of shift, obviously it’s our time-card but dowlnoading EDD should be after PCM

Start time should be your report-to-PCM time. Then see what route and get DIADS and log-in/download dispatch.

Work setup is still work and should be compensated. Just like you should inform preload/local sort that any workstation setup shouldn’t be done prior and any drivers/inside that see supervisors doing any station or scanner setup should be grieved on.

MrBates

I’m still wondering why anybody touches a diad or anything work related prior to start of shift, obviously it’s our time-card but dowlnoading EDD should be after PCM

Start time should be your report-to-PCM time. Then see what route and get DIADS and log-in/download dispatch.

Work setup is still work and should be compensated. Just like you should inform preload/local sort that any workstation setup shouldn’t be done prior and any drivers/inside that see supervisors doing any station or scanner setup should be grieved on.

I grab my diad to punch in and that's it. Thing is if you punch in after start time, the system automatically flags a late, and then you have to find a supe at the end of the day to make sure he fixes it. I don't want to deal with that process. When I'm done my diad goes straight to the slot and I'm out the door!