tipping loaders

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
Back in the day the preloader received 50 bucks and a box of candy. Often my wife would send a small gift also. I was lucky to have had a couple good preloaders for most of my time in package. Before I went to Feeder, the loads and loaders had become so bad I saved that tip money for myself.
Be safe.

9.5 everyday

My loader just moved down to my pull about 2 months ago, he's the best I've had in years. I'll give him a $20. My helper is helping me for the second year in a row. Last year I gave him $50. This year I'm giving him $50, a bottle of Crown Royal Apple, and a 2 liter of ginger ale.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
One year I had a helper that took the month of December off of his regular job every year just to work for UPS as a helper. He used the $$$ to spend on gifts for Christmas. He was an executive for Southern Pacific railroad. He probably made 4 or 5x what I made, so no, I didn't tip him. lol.

9.5er

My loader just moved down to my pull about 2 months ago, he's the best I've had in years. I'll give him a $20. My helper is helping me for the second year in a row. Last year I gave him $50. This year I'm giving him $50, a bottle of Crown Royal Apple, and a 2 liter of ginger ale.
That's nice of you but what is the ginger ale for?

tapatio75

Usually it's $50 for loader, and $50 for the helper.

This year it's $100 for the helper since he is taking a beating due to the mess the loader leaves me with.

It's not easy but a little effort goes a long way. :)

Exactly, Ive had days with 300+ pieces and he still can't load it properly

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Usually it's $50 for loader, and $50 for the helper.

This year it's $100 for the helper since he is taking a beating due to the mess the loader leaves me with.

It's not easy but a little effort goes a long way. :)
My loader this peak is my helper.

My tip for her is show up every freaking day.