tipping loaders

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I gave my loader a tip this morning: Get some glasses.
Stevie Wonder already wears glasses lol
200 DFGYHJU.gif

Cementups

Box Monkey
Last year my neighbor and I each put $50 in an envelope with a Thank you card. When she opened it she almost went into tears and hugged us both. She was only loading for us for under 6 months but it was so good of a load that you could hire a guy off the street and he could run the routes. If we had had her all year we both agreed that she would have gotten $100/each, no problem. Loaders like her deserve the recognition.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Last year my neighbor and I each put $50 in an envelope with a Thank you card. When she opened it she almost went into tears and hugged us both. She was only loading for us for under 6 months but it was so good of a load that you could hire a guy off the street and he could run the routes. If we had had her all year we both agreed that she would have gotten $100/each, no problem. Loaders like her deserve the recognition.
I should give my loader $100. She should give me something for not being "that driver".

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I've had a different seasonal loader for the last 3 months and the ones before that went on to be PT sups. They couldn't load well to begin with.
So if I wanted to tip, I have no idea who to even try. Although the misloads are great this time of year. Only about 10 a day for peak so far.

My helper is remote and does three apartment complexes by himself. I've had all sorts of complaints and their were allegations that he was stealing fedex packages left at doors. Ups management sent a seasonal trainer with him for 3 weeks,after that. Today I had to clean up his misdeliveries.

I guess I'll be saving some money this peak. I'll probably give something to the loader on Xmas eve and tell him to make sure at least no misloads that day.