Tips and no noes on double parking

clean hairy

And when offloading, watch your back in case someone isn’t paying attention, you never know.
How true!
Wasn't there a driver who was unloading from the back of his truck, a car hit him and he lost one or both legs?
He was not even double parked, if I remember correctly....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
One thing I will say, watch parking in those handicapped spaces. We had a guy, basically gave a cheers with a fountain soda, to a woman screaming at him. Her daughter had ALS and he was blocking the only spot. She took a picture of him giving the cheers, made the paper, not good.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One thing I will say, watch parking in those handicapped spaces. We had a guy, basically gave a cheers with a fountain soda, to a woman screaming at him. Her daughter had ALS and he was blocking the only spot. She took a picture of him giving the cheers, made the paper, not good.
The daughter was faking to get ssd.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Whats a "cheers "? Not everyone is a Jersey thug

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Whats a "cheers "? Not everyone is a Jersey thug

C3577DCD-4A41-4612-9936-2BA2578FC69F.gif

I know your from an inbred commonwealth, but c’mon guy!