Tips for trailer loader

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Being in a high step p1000 and thinking you were driving in luxury , compared to the p800 that had shifter stick almost out the passenger door and your ass almost on the street and knee on the E brake !!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i just started at UPS three days ago. First day they put me on unloading (trailers and trucks) but since then they’ve put me on loading trailers.

My “training” consisted of someone in the trailer with me either scanning and handing off packages to me, or the other way around. So, my question is do you guys have any tips for building sturdy walls quickly? I got overwhelmed a bit yesterday as I got a lot of big, heavy packages at one time but I hadn’t built my wall up high enough to start a new shelf so I got backed up a bit. Any tips for when that happens?

Thanks
it's hard to explain here. best advice is to learn on the job from a veteran loader.

trickpony1

Front paws? Nope.

Just for fun, try something this weekend.

Make a fist and then get some medical grade tape and tape your thumb and four fingers into that fist.

Let me know how it affects you.

At one point we had 5 cats. Never had a clawing issue. If we did, so what...we'll get another chair/couch.
If you can't respect the needs of your pet, don't get one.

trickpony1

Declawing a cat is like having the vocal cords of a dog removed because the barking bothers you.

Here's a better idea...ask the local vet or Humane Society how declawing a cat has an effect.