To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

thanks for the glimmer of sparkling hope...

But you will make the big bucks!! This comes with a price though, which is your body breaking down at warp speed unless you learn to take care of it at an early age, and develop healthy habits through your career.
There is no way to avoid repetitive motion injuries per my orthopedist

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I have noticed in my building that a lot of drivers seem to hit a wall around 52 or so. I am 49 myself and starting to fell the wear and tare on my body. The good news is I recover quite well on my vacations and I work out 3-5 times a week in order to prolong my career
It's coming

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
How long u been there?

Sonny, I retired almost four years ago after 34 1/2 years in a package car. I did injure my back in 2001, but after therapy I have had no problems unless I do something dumb.

I can still play 36 holes of golf and I can keep up with my grandkids. I was not a runner/gunner.

Seems to me as though you have other problems. Maybe your attitude?

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Sonny, I retired almost four years ago after 34 1/2 years in a package car. I did injure my back in 2001, but after therapy I have had no problems unless I do something dumb.

I can still play 36 holes of golf and I can keep up with my grandkids. I was not a runner/gunner.

Seems to me as though you have other problems. Maybe your attitude?
Everyone's different sonny, my attitudes fine and ur response has nothing to do with thread. Enjoy

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Four wives? Really?

Sounds like your problems run deeper than just your physical ailments.
My only problem is people judging and attacking others on here instead of playing nice. Get lost and start "ur" on :censored2: thread