Today at the PCM, I Learned:

OPTION3

Balllickercake.jpg
If you paid attention at the PCM's maybe you wouldn't always say the company doesn't tell you anything.

Sent using BrownCafe App
paying attention would require giving a rat’s aster….sorry to disappoint---happy birthday by the way

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
our center manager on friday was talking about how fewer and fewer the misloads are... how they're reducing the number of splits... I get to my PC and taped on the back is an add/cut sheet , 44 stops added, 20 stops cut.... and still had 5 in edd not found

Our center manager a few years ago was going through stretching routine one morning and I was just standing there in the back. My on car comes up to me and says, "you need to do the stretching as per instruction." I told him, "Bro, I ran 5 miles this morning before you were even out of bed. I got this," and just went back to standing there. Never bothered me again.
Just imagine the first guy who pulls a muscle in his back stretching at PCM and has to god to the hospital. Them instructing you to stretch is kinda ignorant.

FilingBluesFL

Then don't leave it in the middle of the 4000 shelf with no cap on..lol. I've been pretty lucky, most of my drivers are great. I had this one driver years ago who'd leave urine bottles every few weeks....till we came to an understanding...lol.

I can only imagine that bottle managed to find its way from the 4000 shelf on to the front seat lol

With the contents leaking on to the front seat