Today at the PCM, I Learned:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have always preferred working with men to working with women.
For one reason, A man can get up and be ready to go in 10 minutes. A dear friend of mine( a female) cant do anything on time. I went to pick her up when it was bad out and she needed to go to the store, the time was set as 10am. Set the night before at 10pm. I get there and shes still lounging, "ah, I need to have breakfast and get a shower" I was not rude I just said, tell me what you need coz I cant shoot half my day waiting. She is retired but I get 2 days off, I get my crap done early so I can get home, especially when I have to fight the white stuff (snow) all week long. And I KNOW it takes her 2 hrs to do her hair. Waiting in someones house for them, is not on my list of things to do. A little off topic, yes, but if you want to go with me we go when we agree. I dont want to sit here while you eat breakfast and take a shower, get dressed and do your make up. I already did all that plus cleaned out my driveway, and cleaned off my truck. And got here on time. Thats just one of many reasons women irk me.
I will ask a guy friend if they want to go fishing, they are standing out front with their poles, lunch, and hop in as I drive by, LOL.
Don't get it twisted I love women but cant stand hanging out with them for most part. Only like hanging out with chicks that are raw like hanging out with a dude. Theres not too many of them that I find I like to hang out with for a while. Too much drama and judgement. If im hanging out I aint trying to fake the funk n act a certain way, im raw and uncut WORD lol.

Don't get it twisted I love women but cant stand hanging out with them for most part. Only like hanging out with chicks that are raw like hanging out with a dude. Theres not too many of them that I find I like to hang out with for a while. Too much drama and judgement. If im hanging out I aint trying to fake the funk n act a certain way, im raw and uncut WORD lol.
English version, please...lmao.....By the way all of you jokers are derailing this thread....lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You get the mri back on your vag? Is it broken....lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe they are saving it because during the PCM the boss told them to pee in the bottle and they wanted to show them they are working as instructed.
Then don't leave it in the middle of the 4000 shelf with no cap on..lol. I've been pretty lucky, most of my drivers are great. I had this one driver years ago who'd leave urine bottles every few weeks....till we came to an understanding...lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So easy to pee in the bottle and when your done with it, pour it out on the road or in the grass where your at. Freakin retards dude who leave their piss in a bottle. It aint rocket science u freakin numbnutts who do that stuff. Once again some people cant think outside that little tinyazz box they live in lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So easy to pee in the bottle and when your done with it, pour it out on the road or in the grass where your at. Freakin retards dude who leave their piss in a bottle. It aint rocket science u freakin numbnutts who do that stuff. Once again some people cant think outside that little tinyazz box they live in lol.
In an emergency I find a secluded spot and "inspect the tires."