Todays the Day

JustDeliverIt

I was being nice
The air going to bastard talk crap on her for years and he comes back like he's a second coming of Christ.

What a piece of garbage

I’ve had maybe 1 interaction with him and yes, he was wrong. I just ignore him and honestly, he’s in my neck of the woods. Having a Patriots logo as your pic in Bills country just solidifies he’s a tool in my book.

Don’t forget two dollar raise a year after that every year!! 😂
I know his job really does suck sometimes and maybe we lost a little ground due to inflation we're still doing better than many other people.

Last time I had my car in the shop I could hear the owner hollering at one of his employees I'm not paying you $28 an hour to screw around

Yes we deserve more but sometimes we really do not realize what other people make

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know his job really does suck sometimes and maybe we lost a little ground due to inflation we're still doing better than many other people.

Last time I had my car in the shop I could hear the owner hollering at one of his employees I'm not paying you $28 an hour to screw around

Yes we deserve more but sometimes we really do not realize what other people make
I was paid well, but not many could do it.

JustDeliverIt

Just to look, if things go sideways in a real bad way, started looking around at jobs. A lot of similar stuff (HS diploma, labor stuff) pays half to 3/4 around me.

I have other options/skills if needed, but looking around is depressing.

But I look at/explain our situation to others that we are similar to professional athletes. Does playing any sport, honestly, deserve pay in the millions of dollars? As much as I love sports, the answer is no. But those sports generate that kind of revenue to pay the players.

Our job is, at its basic form, simple. Management doesn’t always make it so, but that’s a whole other can of worms. But our labor generates these record profits. We deserve a bigger piece and it’s time our compensation increases with shareholders and those who sit in offices.

Staydryitsraining

Just to look, if things go sideways in a real bad way, started looking around at jobs. A lot of similar stuff (HS diploma, labor stuff) pays half to 3/4 around me.

I have other options/skills if needed, but looking around is depressing.

But I look at/explain our situation to others that we are similar to professional athletes. Does playing any sport, honestly, deserve pay in the millions of dollars? As much as I love sports, the answer is no. But those sports generate that kind of revenue to pay the players.

Our job is, at its basic form, simple. Management doesn’t always make it so, but that’s a whole other can of worms. But our labor generates these record profits. We deserve a bigger piece and it’s time our compensation increases with shareholders and those who sit in offices.
How dare you, think small. Just be glad you work here. Accept less.